MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3
Auto-Post
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Fantasy Pixel RPG Turn Based

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 10/08/2016 17:54

MARDEK 3

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/29/2011 18:36

Off to See the Lizard

Complete the sun temple

"Finally, We Got a [PROFANITY]ing Crystal!"

Acquire a crystal for real

One Kinged Angel

Complete the story events

Psychosomatic Exhaustion

Leave no sidequest unturned

Game Dscription
An homage to and affectionate light parody of ‘retro RPGs’, but a full, deep game in itself, with many hours of gameplay. And some people thought this would never come out! But hey, look! It did! Gasp. This is the longly-delayed third chapter in the MARDEK saga. Numerous setbacks have caused it to take years to complete. It’s a long game, and since it’s a full RPG, it requires a lot of time to play through fully. There’s a lot of talking. There may be bugs. Please report any that you find and I’ll try to upload an update as quickly as I can. If you do report bugs though, please try to reproduce them and tell me HOW you get them to occur.
MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3 Posted on: 09/19/2012 2:29am
Quote Post
System Bot

An homage to and affectionate light parody of retro RPGs', but a full, deep game in itself, with many hours of gameplay. And some people thought this would never come out! But hey, look! It did! Gasp. This is the longly-delayed third chapter in the MARDEK saga. Numerous setbacks have caused it to take years to complete. It's a long game, and since it's a full RPG, it requires a lot of time to play through fully. There's a lot of talking. There may be bugs. Please report any that you find and I'll try to upload an update as quickly as I can. If you do report bugs though, please try to reproduce them and tell me HOW you get them to occur.

RE: MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3 Posted on: 09/11/2013 3:45pm
Quote Post
This sol is not working can annyone upload completed sol for chapter 3
RE: MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3 Posted on: 10/13/2013 9:26pm
Quote Post
Is it possible for someone to mke an aob to master skills faster? I know mastery can be searched with 4bytes*8 but it has to be done for each skill.
RE: MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3 Posted on: 10/13/2013 10:02pm
Quote Post
Banned to all fuck
neat everything I need right here :P
RE: MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3 Posted on: 10/23/2013 5:29am
Quote Post
Gotta say about this game - I played it through ~80% legit because it was when I first started to dabble in unfair advantages (hehe). I gotta say I love RPGs and this one was a great one :) I would argue that using cheats on this one would be a waste - what a fantastic playthrough and I only used a few cheats towards the end when I already had all the storyline played out.   
RE: MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3 Posted on: 10/25/2013 8:02pm
Quote Post
I can't seem to be able to load the sol... (it "beeps" agressively when I press "x" :(
RE: MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3 Posted on: 11/05/2013 2:10pm
Quote Post
maybe someone have Sol for this game?
RE: MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3 Posted on: 12/08/2013 5:03pm
Quote Post

make it easier - start legit, then edit the sol with e.g. air minerva to have as much money, health and items as needed

RE: MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3 Posted on: 12/29/2013 9:37pm
Quote Post

The sol looks like it might actually be for a previous chapter. 

RE: MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3 Posted on: 10/08/2016 5:54pm
Quote Post

With the aob for "enemies don't damage you",
the enemy "Master Stone", in the Water temple, also do not receive damage.

I had to save before going there, close and reopen the game, to be able to damage him.