RE: Auto Mouse Clicker
Holy shit, been looking for a good auto clicker for waaay too long now! Thank you guys for sharing all the links!
-migrated-
43 posts
Holy shit, been looking for a good auto clicker for waaay too long now! Thank you guys for sharing all the links!
I like Mouse Recorder Premium but i'll try this too thanks ^^
was looking for something like this. thanks a lot mate!
If you have a Razer, you can also use Synapse.
I realy recommend https://www.murgee.com/auto-clicker/ because you can set diferent localisations on your screen where i should click realy fast... also you can change that it taps witch your keyboard keys... i realy recommend the program for idle games because you can click and buy/upgrade at the same time and you dont have to be an your PC.

If you're on Linux, go with http://www.murguu.com/
I'm on Ubuntu and it works great.
Depending on the keyboard that you have it could be built into the software.
http://fabi.me/en/tools/speed-autoclicker/
This is one of the fastest autoclickers that I can find with it being able to click up to 50k clicks per second.
Just be warned that it will lag very good computers at that speed and probably crash worse ones.
" able to click up to 50k clicks per second", its AMAZING!!!. But, some of games can't handle it.
<A>
A macro program is needed to execute a certain function multiple times with one command.
Try some of those.
Wow, and there I was hassling myself with AHK...
I will sure be having a look at these various autoclickers, although tbh, the one that I will probably be trying first is Amazingpotato's, it does seem to fit exactly what I have always wanted.
Thanks a million times for the share!
EDIT: Ok, tried Potato's speedclicker, it really IS amazing... and it really DOES crash your PC at high speeds ![]()
So yeah, be warned, your CPU will not like anything too extreme ![]()
You can use GS Auto Clicker
I use Do It Again
http://www.brothersoft.com/do-it-again-169659.html
which has some nice macro capabilities as well, and a very decent click speed.
I use free Mouse Auto Clicker and for keyboard, i use Actionna (he is rly grreat)
https://www.murgee.com/auto-clicker/
I found it is the best auto-clicker since there is no lag with it