Auto Mouse Clicker
-migrated-
Auto Mouse Clicker Posted on: 04/06/2011 10:16pm
Quote Post
I've had multiple people asking me for my mouse clicker because the old download link from sonny 2 is broken and also for tyrant's arena. So I'm going to upload it. Have fun! karma plox

http://www.easy-share.com/1914560793/Au ... licker.zip
^ Easy share file

v Uploaded to site file.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Auto Mouse Clicker Posted on: 04/07/2011 12:20pm
Quote Post
Here's the best and most convenient auto-clicker I've found so far:
http://www.mediafire.com/?pkam57frpdpp20g

Just a press key to start clickin', press key to stop clickin'.
Re: Auto Mouse Clicker Posted on: 07/01/2011 5:19am
Quote Post
Hey I know of a way better one but I didn't know how to make a new post so I'll say it here

Download it at http://autoclickextreme.com/download_fr.html
I use it on caesary all the time
Re: Auto Mouse Clicker Posted on: 09/20/2011 2:47am
Quote Post
I use Ghost Mouse. You can record mouse movements and clicks and replay them at varying speeds. I've used as an auto-clicker too since I can record my clicks and then play them again at a higher speed.

Download it at: http://www.ghost-mouse.com/
Re: Auto Mouse Clicker Posted on: 10/02/2011 1:37pm
Quote Post
Thank for sharing!
Re: Auto Mouse Clicker Posted on: 10/02/2011 7:41pm
Quote Post
what program have auto keyboard too?
Re: Auto Mouse Clicker Posted on: 12/07/2011 12:18am
Quote Post
http://www.garyshood.com/rsclient_old/
This is a auto clicker and a auto typer. all you need to do is adjust the speeds and itll go any speed.
Re: Auto Mouse Clicker Posted on: 12/24/2011 5:51pm
Quote Post
I use Mouse Recorder Pro 2. It records your mouse and keyboard, lets you edit the recording to make it go faster/slower and to add stuff, and it lets you play it more than once. It also has hotkeys, and probably some other stuff I don't know how to use :3

And another thing, don't you hate it when someone's signature looks like part of their post?

Re: Auto Mouse Clicker Posted on: 03/15/2012 9:36am
Quote Post
If you've heard of AutoHotKey. it's a great program and you can write scripts for anything really :/ Clicking, botting, macros etc.
Re: Auto Mouse Clicker Posted on: 03/17/2012 4:58pm
Quote Post
Which of these is like a macro recorder where you can input your own coordinates for the mouse, what to click, etc.. instead of having to do the motion first.

The way I'm speaking of cuts out all the time spent moving from spot to spot.. but you may need to put in some delays as this is instant mouse movement; even on slow speed setting.

I'd hate to go and download every last one to find my favorite, but if it comes to that then I guess I must.
Re: Auto Mouse Clicker Posted on: 03/18/2012 7:02am
Quote Post
Which of these is like a macro recorder where you can input your own coordinates for the mouse, what to click, etc.. instead of having to do the motion first.

The way I'm speaking of cuts out all the time spent moving from spot to spot.. but you may need to put in some delays as this is instant mouse movement; even on slow speed setting.

I'd hate to go and download every last one to find my favorite, but if it comes to that then I guess I must.
AHK you can set it to click at co-ordinates on your screen, or just spam clicks where ever your mouse is.
Re: Auto Mouse Clicker Posted on: 04/03/2012 6:11pm
Quote Post
If you really feel like getting fancy, get AutoIT.

I use that, and it's great.  It requires some programming, but not as much as you would think.

Just last night, I wrote a script that opens a window, you type in the number of times you want it to click, then you open the window and put the mouse over the button you want to click and press a key on the keyboard, then press GO in the program window. 

You can't click super fast, maybe 0.1 seconds between clicks, but it works when I don't want anyone to hear me clicking away at my mouse like a madman.
RE: Auto Mouse Clicker Posted on: 11/14/2013 1:35am
Quote Post
*Necro'd*

First time poster, not very long time reader of this forum...

I have AutoIt, and it's counterpart, yet haven't really delved very deep into it, from what I understand it's one of the most versitile auto'ing softwares available, IF, you can use it.

I used to play with another auto'ing software called SIMBAhttp://villavu.com/ )that worked on a color scale, and was basically an over-lay client, that would click whatever color, at set intervals, and through an array of "scan(for color)s". Probaly solely because I had played with it more than AutoIt, I found it to be somewhat more userfriendly. Probably one of the biggest drawbacks was that it overrides user commands, execpt for the start/stop functions. Also requires a little investigating on another forum.

However, as untalented of a script writer as I am, even I've written a simplistic basic auto'ing script in it. It was originally used for RuneScape, but as long as what you're playing has constant colors that you can identify, you can pretty much auto with it.
RE: Auto Mouse Clicker Posted on: 01/21/2014 7:48pm
Quote Post
randomperson Posted on: 03/17/2012 12:58pm

MurGee lets you choose where the click event happens. You can't script a series of distinct points, but you can set a single location, and then when you trigger the hotkey, your mouse snaps to that point and begins clicking. You can also set click rate, number of clicks per round (or 0 for infinite), and multiple different ways of triggering a round. 

RE: Auto Mouse Clicker Posted on: 05/27/2014 9:08pm
Quote Post

I agree with above that Mur Gee is superb both in how easy to use it is and how effective it is..
Also easy access to most it's functions like speed of clicks, delay in between, hotkeys, etc...
You can make a very simple bot in a few seconds with it, which should work just fine if you are lazy to do something more complex...

For a simple and efficient macro I suggest Qmacro.(quick macro) Just like it's name tells - it's a realy easy and quick to use macro maker, which records both mouse and keyboard, also easy to use.. You can make a bit more complex quick bots with that..

Pretty much qmacro is where I stop at making bots, since I suck at programming them with pixel detects and such.. most of the time it would be just not worth the time spent.. for myself at least, since I rarely stick somewhere too long...(but sometimes I do, still too lazy and stupid, tho XD)