Skip to content

[request] pokeTD

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Pokemon Tower Defense. View game

18 posts

Re: [request] pokeTD

Posted Apr 11, 2011 11:16 am

there is one on newgrounds (its best of all time no.2) but it is out of date besides you can play it using the .swf just as easily

if you really want to use the newgrounds one http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/566150
.....................................................(has now been updated so they are both the same)

Re: [request] pokeTD

Posted Apr 24, 2011 11:15 am
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Sol Edit FTW!

Thank you very much!

I tried to find some AoBs but without any success.
Thanks to you I tried Minerva and it worked great! You can change your Pok

Re: [request] pokeTD

Posted Apr 25, 2011 5:44 pm

okay so its not so awesome but its my 1st EVER AoB that i made my self XD
d0 30 24 0c 48 -> d0 30 24 01 48
it makes quick attack attack really fast lol

Re: [request] pokeTD

Posted May 3, 2011 7:44 pm

Level is 4bytes*1, Money too
Mystery Gifts:
  Shiny Pidgey - 5234
                       Shiny Jigglypuff - 673034
                       Shiny Ratatta - 01543ON4
                       Shiny Zubat - P0K35644
                       Shiny Abra - S16928O4

Shiny Geodude - 5231
                       Shiny Charmander - 381RM1N4

To Shiny Geodude, you must beat the first Challenge

Re: [request] pokeTD

Posted May 12, 2011 9:42 am
Quote from: "Haxorzinn"
Level is 4bytes*1
Mystery Gifts: Shiny Pidgey - 5234
                      Shiny Geodude - 5231
                      Shiny Jigglypuff - 673034

The code for shiny Geodude doesnt work. It is not valid or something.. but the others work  (broken image removed)

Re: [request] pokeTD

Posted May 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Does anyone by chance know if the .sol editing can still work?

I used it weeks ago and it worked fine, but the game now seems to overwrite the .sol at some point during start.

Re: [request] pokeTD

Posted Jul 8, 2011 6:16 pm

My post is long, therefore I put it into a spoiler. I explain how you can still overwrite the .sol. =D

Quote from: "mad_hatter"
Does anyone by chance know if the .sol editing can still work?

I used it weeks ago and it worked fine, but the game now seems to overwrite the .sol at some point during start.


Sorry,it is a shame I visit this site so rarely that my answer is more than 1 month too late.


For me it still works to overwrite the .sol. Nevertheless, the programmer added a funny feature! =D
I use minerva, therefore everything I write might not be accurate for you if you use an other program.

After you opened the .sol, scroll all the way down to timePlayedX (note, X is a number from 1 to 3 and equals the number of your profile position when you start the game). Open the correct one and you will see a long string of numbers beginning with your profile name. Since I am still an amateur who rarely hacks or programs and is already on his limits when finding new AoBs, I am not certainly shure but I think it's somewhat like a backup that might save recent changes. Therefore, if you want to overwrite the .sol, you have to overwrite the true savespot and the backup savespot.
Let me explain it with a concrete example:

After my Geodude evolved into a Graveler, I wanted it to evolve into a Golem without the need of trading it. Therefore I opened the .sol with minerva, counted the pok