[Request] Battle Pirates.
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2017 09:29

Battle Pirates

Trouble
Last Updated: 01/02/2015 00:57

Battle Pirates (request)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2010 03:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Battle Pirates (BP) is a MMORTS - a Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game you can play through Facebook or directly on kixeye.com/game/battlepirates. It features real-time battles against other players in which you can attack bases or go head to head in Fleet vs. Fleet. The game includes a high level of strategy in constructing fleets, gathering resources, and researching new technologies. There is no pause or suspend button in BP -- it goes on and on and on
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 4:50pm
Quote Post
cum here
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
beboD has been permanently banned this time.
I swear I already permanently banned him before?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 4:52pm
Quote Post
Can someone confirm they get my script working? 2 reports of error line 33 but it works flawless when I test it. I'm using cheat engine 6.1
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 5:00pm
Quote Post
Nice work Gyan, it worked for my test account!
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 5:06pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Gyan1010"
Can someone confirm they get my script working? 2 reports of error line 33 but it works flawless when I test it. I'm using cheat engine 6.1

I am having that pop up as well
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 5:22pm
Quote Post

I get this message too (broken image removed)
(i see you encrypted it, how are we supposed to update it now?)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 5:52pm
Quote Post
Error here when trying to test it also, CE 6.1 - line 33 attempt to call a nil value.

edit; run with 32bit ce and it works fine, 64bit throws error

edit2; or not, new error - see pm
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 6:02pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "0M3G4"

I get this message too (broken image removed)
(i see you encrypted it, how are we supposed to update it now?)
You don't need to update it. Only major updates effect it and even then only if they change certain things. I'll keep updates until they ban me after that good luck.

I dont understand why it would work on my system and not everyone's computer. To be clear about the process, I am using CE 6.1 and opening the cheat table lua script. Then going file > load and selecting the file.

I am going to work some more on this and maybe test it from some Virtual machines.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 6:49pm
Quote Post
i just used it no prob Gyan .. but just got a s.o.s screen an it says game update
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 6:51pm
Quote Post
version 75 now........ and the new hh
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 6:54pm
Quote Post
yeah just minutes ago it seems they updated to v75.v7

I'll fix whats broken soon as I can. Also I had a theory that it might be because I'm doing this from my 32 bit xp machine at work. Maybe people could post if it works and if they have 32 bit or 64 bit OS.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 7:00pm
Quote Post
we all got a grey hammerheadhull....WOOTWOOT!! If you guys didnt force them to do this then i dunno anymore...lol...well done and thanks alot!!
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 7:11pm
Quote Post
does the second last lua script work with the new update in the game ?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 7:18pm
Quote Post
windows7 64-bit
 CE 6.1 32/64 -bit..both versions give me the nil error
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 7:21pm
Quote Post
Humm all the hacks still work for me. Version independent hacks for the win! Still working out trying to get it working for everyone.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/13/2012 9:44pm
Quote Post
I'm not complaining here. I love the new hack but there is something not quit right. I tried to build a battleship (or any ship) and got a message saying it couldn't be built it needed to be researched.Then I found under the special slot for building ships, in the Draconian Tech the "Destroyer" hull is missing but is still on the list of parts for the ship I built using it. Just to let you know. Thanks for the great work.