Ducklife 3: Evolution
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/sims5000/ducklife3-evolution#
Okay, this first ones are REALLY sloppy AOBs. The problem I ran into here is that when doing byte selection around these items and searching, I'd end up with a couple hundred/thousand results unless I made the AOB really long. I'd appreciate any hints for avoiding this in the future.
More AOBs to come, hopefully, but I've got to head out now.
Level Flying really quickly (Change all):
1C 96 05 00 07 fa 00 00 00 0D 96 07 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 02
1C 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 0D 96 07 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 02
Level Running/Swimming really quickly (Change all):
96 02 00 08 05 1C 96 02 00 08 01 4E 96 05 00 07 64 00 00 00
96 02 00 08 05 1C 96 02 00 08 01 4E 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00
Level Climbing really quickly (Change all):
96 04 00 08 00 08 01 1c 96 05 00 07 32 00 00 00 0d
96 04 00 08 00 08 01 1c 96 05 00 07 32 00 00 00 0c
Yes, I used a different approach for the climbing one...just experimenting. (broken image removed)
Edit: Realized after testing that while these work, they slow down dramatically after the first evolution, so back to the drawing board. For now, these will get you through the first stage rather quickly at least.
