Skip to content
Locked

Main timeline too big to open(Always Freezes)...

-migrated-

7 posts

its not the file size that stops you opening it...

its

(broken image removed)

use "SWF Decrypt" to solve your woes... search button is in the top right of the page.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Ok, I'll search it.

Thanks you! This, with SoThink is just a dream team!


Cheers.

Just one thing, if I have this:

Code: [Select]

_as3_jump offset: 0
//09
_as3_label
//47
_as3_returnvoid
        }// end function

        public function testForHack(param1:int, param2:int, param3:int, param4:int, param5:int)
        {
//27
_as3_pushfalse
//26
_as3_pushtrue
//2b
_as3_swap
//63 06
_as3_setlocal <6>
//63 07
_as3_setlocal <7>
//d0
_as3_getlocal <0>
//30

Since the jump offset is zero, how could I disable it? Thanks.


Cheers.

This topic is locked.