Skip to content
Locked

Shellshock live Tank coins

-migrated-

6 posts

Shellshock live Tank coins

Posted Jul 23, 2011 10:59 pm

iv seen a few other topic here about this game, but thous were not what I was looking for. I need help with getting something in the game called "tank coins" that helps you buy packages and different wepons and such.

Anyways, I entered the value and a WHOLE BUNCH of results came. So I don't know which one to choose to bring up my tank coins.  (broken image removed)  can anyone here tell me the hex code for tank coins, or how I could find the hex code?

Thank you.

(EXTRA INFORMATION) The tank coins are located [shellshocklive.com] after you log in find thing that says "upgrade to deluxe" and click it. Thats were you will see tank coins.

Re: Shellshock live Tank coins

Posted Jul 24, 2011 1:18 am

I'm not 100% sure here, but judging from what you described that sounds like premium content to me and we don't hack premium shit here.

P.S. By premium I mean something that you actually have to pay for.

Re: Shellshock live Tank coins

Posted Jul 24, 2011 2:16 am

You have to pay for it or do surveys. I actually do the survey's and it still doesnt give me anything. :l so I have to resort to hacking. but I cant find the hex code!! D: please help.

RE: Shellshock live Tank coins

Posted Apr 2, 2013 12:04 am

If u use Cheat Engine first scan 0 (if u got none) or scan as many coins as u have then get some free then scan the value of how many coins u now have this will take a while and u got to be careful if they catch u

This topic is locked.