Cat God vs Sun King
A new little game by nerdook. Simple game, simple graphics, has a little upgrades.
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/nerdook/cat-god-vs-sun-king
Description:
You are Cat God! Using various God Powers, prevent the Sun King
-migrated-
13 posts
A new little game by nerdook. Simple game, simple graphics, has a little upgrades.
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/nerdook/cat-god-vs-sun-king
Description:
You are Cat God! Using various God Powers, prevent the Sun King
No cooldown
24 00 0e ?? 00 00 60 ?? 10 60 ?? 10 66 ?? 0f 93
24 00 0e ?? 00 00 60 ?? 10 02 02 02 02 02 24 00
Casting adds mana[/u]
60 ?? 0F 66 ?? 0F A1
60 ?? 0F 66 ?? 0F A0
Buying adds scarabs (doesn't look to add to your achievements highscore)
60 ?? 10 66 ?? 0F A1
60 ?? 10 66 ?? 0F A0
V1.0
EDIT: Surprise surprise yet another Nerdook game that gets badged.
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/nerdook/cat-god-vs-sun-king:3g3eiqak]CatGodVsSunKing[/badges:3g3eiqak]
EDIT: Probably updated all AoB's haven't tested. Just shoved in some wildcards so they should be semi-update resistant.
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
Mana is 1*Double
Spells are all x8 +6 as are scarab points. Find spell points then change to 806 for max of that spell.
[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/nerdook/cat-god-vs-sun-king:1ksi6yfw]35[/badges:1ksi6yfw]
Purrninating the Peasants Badge ( easy ~ 5 points )
200 Minions Killed
Cat Confuse Your Tongue? Badge ( medium ~ 15 points )
Game Completed
A Deity's Dozen Badge ( medium ~ 15 points )
12 Minutes Survived in Survival Mode
AoBs don't seem to work before starting game or during it.
Thx @lolwut !
AoBs don't seem to work before starting game or during it.
I just tested all of lol wut's AoB's and they work just fine.
survival time is 4bytes *8+6
12 mins would be 5766
Please create sol file
%of the top lv created is also *8+6, so if you want lock it, wait till all the enemies are on screen then wipe em out with a few locust storms, or if your really lazy, i'm willing to bet the number of enemies still to come on screen is *8+6, so yeah just change that to 6 and kill whats onscreen
.sol file for all achievements, it may give them out of order though.
Complete the first level for the easy badge, the rest should be given automatically.
Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.
If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.
I can't search the AoBs with the wildcards, I get an error message saying "Scan error:thread XXX is not a valid value"
I can't search the AoBs with the wildcards, I get an error message saying "Scan error:thread XXX is not a valid value"
Did you change value type to array of bytes?
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects