Skip to content

/ ESCAPE \

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to / ESCAPE \. View game

9 posts

Re: / ESCAPE \

Posted Aug 25, 2011 2:56 am

Did it give you badge by changing it? Either it's not submitting my scores or I actually have to get that high :

Yeah works.

You sniped me making post about this by about 30s D:

Re: / ESCAPE \

Posted Aug 25, 2011 3:07 am
Quote from: "Hassassi"
Did it give you badge by changing it? Either it's not submitting my scores or I actually have to get that high :


I got the easy one legit and when I died I got the hard one by changing it.
In case you're using Chrome or FF, use Opera, it's more reliable.
Oh and, do a jump or two after changing the height value, and then die

Edit:

Quote from: "Hassassi"
Yeah works.

There you go.

Re: / ESCAPE \

Posted Aug 25, 2011 8:14 am
Quote
Updates:

-Fixed stat submission to make life hard for cheaters

Someone is underestimating us...


Can't be shocked, just keep hitting escape and fall to death after 350 meters:
15 00 00 D0 66 ?? 26
15 00 00 D0 66 ?? 27

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Yoshimo

Re: / ESCAPE \

Posted Aug 25, 2011 1:43 pm
Quote from: "Yoshimo"
Quote
Updates:

-Fixed stat submission to make life hard for cheaters
Someone is underestimating us...


Can't be shocked, just keep hitting escape and fall to death after 350 meters:
15 00 00 D0 66 ?? 26
15 00 00 D0 66 ?? 27

Thanks, worked like a charm.

Re: / ESCAPE \

Posted Aug 27, 2011 11:59 am

Does not work (broken image removed)

Re: / ESCAPE \

Posted Aug 27, 2011 4:02 pm

I works =())!

Thank you GuyS!

Re: / ESCAPE \

Posted Sep 1, 2011 7:51 pm

I got busted because of this game.
Message from Kong:
"In reviewing high scores we have noticed that your score of 1045 on / ESCAPE  - max_height appears to be abnormal. We would like to use this email as a friendly warning that if you continue to abuse the system, your account will be stripped off all points and badges and permabanned."

I used Yoshimo's AoB. Maybe I went too high up and it jacked up the score too much.
Be careful.

Re: / ESCAPE \

Posted Sep 4, 2011 2:53 pm

Well I have a score just below 500. So the range 350-500 is safe.