Realm of the Mad God
-migrated-
Welcome to our Realm of the Mad God cheats page.
Here you will find Realm of the Mad God trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Realm of the Mad God and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Realm of the Mad God
Hack Author Votes Date
Rotmg modded client 3 11/09/2014
ROTMG Modded Client Orape V3 1 04/24/2016
Stats Hack -9 12/19/2014
Show Full Minimap Hack -10 12/21/2014

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Realm of the Mad God for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Realm of the Mad God 12/20/2014
Realm of the Mad God 03/18/2012
Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/16/2012 4:50pm
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Wild_Shadow/realm-of-the-mad-god

Game just got badges:

Seminary Crash Course Badge (easy)
Reach level 5 in order to unlock the priest class

Stay Classy Badge (medium)
Unlock 5 classes

Naked and Famous Badge (hard)
Earn at least 400 fame with a single character

To Kill a God Badge (hard)
Complete all 9 dungeons with a single character

Game is multiplayer and server based (so no .sol).
Any hacks/thoughts/whatever?
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/16/2012 6:03pm
Quote Post
cum here
KBH for badges.

Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/16/2012 8:18pm
Quote Post
I do want to play the games for badges though. If necessary with hacks, but there's no fun in it for me with KBH.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/16/2012 11:30pm
Quote Post
for those of us like me who dont know, could i be directed to what KBH is and how to use it?  i would love to get the ROTMG badges with it so i dont have to take the chances losing all progress after 1 death.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/17/2012 12:09am
Quote Post
http://www.flashcheats.org/forum/index.php?topic=308.0

KBH download url and tutorial  (broken image removed)
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/17/2012 11:13am
Quote Post
Thank you mirthen.  I downloaded it and fiddled with it and managed to get both badges.  The only issue i came into was when i sent the packet it disconnected me from the kong server on the webpage itself.  Is it supposed to do that?  i mean overall it doesnt matter cause the end game was accomplished just wanna make sure i learn it properly (broken image removed)
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/17/2012 11:32am
Quote Post
Yeah I guess that's what it's supposed to do. I only just used it once now to get a badge that I should have acquired, but didn't get.. Didn't want to send a missing achievement report xD
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/17/2012 11:35am
Quote Post
It does that because when you send for the badges, it opens another "channel" the server, similar to opening another window or tab with another game on Kong while having another open.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/17/2012 1:12pm
Quote Post
Each time i launch KBH i have the same message :  "Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" ...

KBH v1.7 ( http://www.flashcheats.org/forum/index.php?topic=308.0 )
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/17/2012 1:34pm
Quote Post
Each time i launch KBH i have the same message :  "Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" ...

KBH v1.7 ( http://www.flashcheats.org/forum/index.php?topic=308.0 )

You can download the file here: http://www.ocxdump.com/download-ocx-files_new.php/ocxfiles/M/MSWINSCK.OCX/6.00.81694/download.html

I don't know whether you have a 32 or 64 bits system so I'll list both.
32 bits
Copy the file to C:\Windows\System32
Run cmd.exe and enter regsvr32 MSWINSCK.OCX

64 bits
Copy the file to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
Run cmd.exe and enter regsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\MSWINSCK.OCX (the full path).

Hope this works for you, if not you can also try running cmd.exe as admin.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/17/2012 5:16pm
Quote Post
Sorry I've tried a lot of things but i still have this answer now (in the attachment) (btw i'm on win7 64 bits) :

Le module
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/17/2012 7:46pm
Quote Post
I have win7 64 bits as well so I copied the file I have in the syswow64 folder.

https://rapidshare.com/files/4035073709/mswinsck.ocx

Hope this one is compatible.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/17/2012 8:27pm
Quote Post
Yeah Mirthen KBH works thanks to you, you're awesome ,)

I've read the tutorial but I've a last problem (Yeah i know ...) when i "send packet to kongregate"  it disconnects me from Kongregate's chat & score submission servers due to a session conflict.
(i use IE and i was logged in, it showed my username in KBH)

So if you know the solution ^^
I hope karma will come back 'cause you deserve it  (broken image removed)
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/17/2012 8:36pm
Quote Post
Do you mean this?

You have been disconnected from Kongregate's chat & score submission servers due to a session conflict.

Check the hints below to get connected with the community and save your progress in thousands of games.

Are you logged into Kongregate in another tab or window? Kongregate only allows one chat connection per user. Please close other tabs and windows where you are logged in, then hit the 'reconnect' button below.

Did you lose an achievement? Take a screenshot first and report the missing achievement.

If you look just a little up in this topic you'll see Doomware's post; that's your answer. It's completely fine and should happen (broken image removed)

Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/17/2012 9:03pm
Quote Post
My mistake, you're right, I just realized that i got badges but it took some time and came too delete my message but you' were too fast x)
Btw KBH is great ,)