Skip to content

Warlords: Call to Arms

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Warlords: Call to Arms. View game

5 posts

Warlords: Call to Arms

Posted May 19, 2012 12:16 am

http://www.kongregate.com/games/DJStatika/warlords-call-to-arms?acomplete=warlord

There's already a thread somewhere, but I hope nobody minds if I make it here.

Here are some AOBs, my first ones too (broken image removed)

Buying units adds money.

96 02 00 08 02 1c 0b 4f
96 02 00 08 02 1c 47 4f

Buying upgrades adds money.

96 02 00 08 07 1c 0b 4f
96 02 00 08 07 1c 47 4f

Unlimited "Charge" Special Ability (Press Q)
96 02 00 08 06 4E 48 12 12
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Send any unit any time (Press Space)
96 02 00 08 03 4e 48 12 12
96 02 00 08 03 4e 48 16 0E

Re: Warlords: Call to Arms

Posted May 19, 2012 1:59 am

This is as2.... Heck I'll try anyway, it's probably a "check if something is greater/lesser/equal" that has to be changed.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Warlords: Call to Arms

Posted May 19, 2012 9:39 am
This is as2.... Heck I'll try anyway, it's probably a "check if something is greater/lesser/equal" that has to be changed.


I saw that on the Bytecode hacking guide, and what I saw on the Charged stuff, I can't deny it really is.

Actions>Button 896

That's where I found the Charged abilities, 897 is the same with changed keyboards, better use 896 as it's the default one.

EDIT: Great! I just found out a way for Unlimited Charge!

Unlimited "Charge" Special Ability (Press Q)
96 02 00 08 06 4E 48 12 12
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Now all that is left is to remove the time when you can send an unit again.

EDIT 2: blahblahman was right, it's the "if- opcode" that had to be changed, now we got;

Send any unit any time (Press Space)
96 02 00 08 03 4e 48 12 12
96 02 00 08 03 4e 48 16 0E

Have fun hacking.

Re: Warlords: Call to Arms

Posted Dec 9, 2012 1:58 am

This .sol is version VERSION 1.1

This game is NOT encrypted

SWF location:
chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0000\8598\live\warlords.swf

Sol location:

Windows Vista and Windows 7

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\random numbers and letters\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0000\8598\live\warlords.swf

XP
C:\Documents And Settings\%username%\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\random numbers and letters\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0000\8598\live\warlords.swf



IF YOU UPDATE YOUR Google Chrome to 21.0 or above then and use Google Chrome ONLY your .sol files will be saved in (Google Chrome Only)

Windows Vista and Windows 7
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\Random numbers and letters\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0000\8598\live\warlords.swf

XP
C:\Documents And Settings\%username%\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\Random numbers and letters\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0000\8598\live\warlords.swf

100% completed on Night Elves

Warlords.sol mirror1 http://www.mediafire.com/?4dcmgnl8gcn9ce1
Warlords.sol mirror2 http://www.4shared.com/file/St_ArKGv/Warlords.html
VERSION 1.1
This game is not encrypted

RE: Warlords: Call to Arms

Posted Jun 22, 2020 8:12 pm

How come there's no page for this game yet? It's been so long. Also, the sol file links are broken.
EDIT: Actually, there is page, but it only shows up in the search if you only write "war", as soon as you write "warl-" or more nothing shows up. No wonder I thought this didn't have a page.