Dibbles 3: Desert Despair
http://www.kongregate.com/games/thepodge/dibbles-3-desert-despair
- Melty Blood Badge ( easy ~ 5 points )
- Level 7 Completed
- Divine Protection Badge ( hard ~ 30 points )
- 44 Levels Completed
Because I'm lazy I just ported my AoB's from the second one to the third.
Insta-save dibbles
12 ?? 00 00 d0 66 ?? 24 01 14
12 00 00 00 d0 66 ?? 24 01 14
Highscore controls
66 ?? ?? 2a 63 ?? 66 ?? 91 63
66 ?? ?? 02 63 ?? 02 24 02 63
57 66 ?? 2a d5 66 ?? ?? 91
57 66 ?? 02 d5 02 02 24 76
Changing the bold number in the first one will alter the number of dibbles saved on a level (score = level time is multiplied by dibbles saved. ~ 88,000 after all 44 levels)
Changing the bold numbers in the second one will alter the total dibbles saved (76 = 118 => not on the highscores)
V1.2
Edit: Fixed a few errors that I'd overlooked.
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.