Skip to content

Jacksmith

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Jacksmith. View game

12 posts

Jacksmith

Posted Sep 27, 2012 11:11 pm



http://www.kongregate.com/games/FliplineStudios/jacksmith

Flipline have apparently run out of generic foods to use.

High power & durability

60 ?? 2c ?? ?? d2 a0 4f ?? 01 d2 48
25 e8 01 48 ?? d2 a0 4f ?? 01 d2 48

100 on everything

d1 d1 66 ?? 24 ?? 46 ?? ?? 01
d1 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 24 64

Tested on the first level

V 1.01

EDIT: Badges. Changed V number. Added in pre-played sol because it was obvious it would get badged.

  • Trial by Ore-deal Badge ( easy ~ 5 points )
    • 100 Ore Collected
  • You Do Know Jack Badge ( medium ~ 15 points )
    • Rank 10 Reached
  • Shady Business Badge ( hard ~ 30 points )
    • Evershade Forest Reached
  • Dudley Do-Wrong Badge ( hard ~ 30 points )
    • Game Completed

    Sol goes directly into the chat.kongregate folder
    Load the game to get all the badges. Order is easy, second hard, first hard, medium.

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.

Re: Jacksmith

Posted Sep 28, 2012 5:59 am

Green Gems is Double*1
Parts are 4Byte*8+6

Re: Jacksmith

Posted Sep 28, 2012 4:50 pm

You're right lol, but I still feel like the I should see nacho cheese pouring out instead of molten metal.

Re: Jacksmith

Posted Sep 29, 2012 4:19 pm

I found the address for the green gems, but when I change it, nothing happens.

EDIT : Nvm, found it!

Thanks on the cheats guys.

Re: Jacksmith

Posted Oct 10, 2012 5:08 pm

High durability AOB works for me, but when I find the aob for 100s on everything (I get three results) and change them all, the changes don't take place ingame. I can still get less than 100 on whatever depending on how crappily I make the weapons.

Re: Jacksmith

Posted Oct 10, 2012 6:33 pm
High durability AOB works for me, but when I find the aob for 100s on everything (I get three results) and change them all, the changes don't take place ingame. I can still get less than 100 on whatever depending on how crappily I make the weapons.


Both AoB's work flawlessly. Wait a bit to load, there are 6 results for 100s on everything AoB.

Re: Jacksmith

Posted Oct 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Do you load up that aobs WHILE it's loading, or is this a game where you wait until the main menu to change the aobs?

Re: Jacksmith

Posted Oct 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Everything works, wait until the main screen shows up before you hit play.

MOEKTAZO!

Re: Jacksmith

Posted Oct 19, 2012 10:36 pm

AoBs function as of 19\1\2012.
Thanks for the AoBs and the .sol, guys.
This is another boring, badly executed drone Papa's-style game in a different coat.
*THANK YOU* for saving me literally DAYS of having to repeat the same boring sh*t.

Re: Jacksmith

Posted Oct 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Somehow, I cannot find the jacksmith .sol file in the chat.kongregate folder, which is weird. Anyone else have this problem.

Re: Jacksmith

Posted Nov 3, 2012 8:33 am

Anyway of getting a cheat so that we only have to make 1 weapon and then fight instead of 6?

RE: Jacksmith

Posted Apr 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Flipine studios games are a grindfest to the core, no matter which one you pick it will take one heck of a time to complete even with the aob's.