The Last Stand: Dead Zone
Official Thread
The Last Stand: Dead Zone 5.8 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense Multiplayer Strategy Time Management Zombie

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Let's Play The Waiting Game! 07/04/2014 4.5
I Dig It! 09/29/2014 7

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Official Thread
Last Updated: 06/20/2017 20:45

The Last Stand: Dead Zone Trainer by KAI

Last Updated: 07/31/2014 12:46

The Last Stand Dead Zone

-migrated-
Last Updated: 01/01/2014 00:32

[REQ] The last stand: deadzone

Last Updated: 01/01/2014 00:29

"Bring Out Your Dead"

Reach level 10

Game Dscription
The Last Stand: Dead Zone brings RPG, Action and Strategy to the zombie apocalypse.
RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/17/2014 2:44am
Quote Post

The hacks do still work, follow my instructions from before.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/26/2014 6:11pm
Quote Post

Instant scavenge works if you load hack while game is loading, if you wait for the game to load then it doesn't seem to work, at least for me.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/27/2014 12:17am
Quote Post
Default Posted on: 07/26/2014 2:11pm

Instant scavenge works if you load hack while game is loading, if you wait for the game to load then it doesn't seem to work, at least for me.

All of them except crits still works, just use KHUT's pause function and apply hack when the version number showed up (it's on bottom left incase you didn't notice).

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/27/2014 4:05am
Quote Post

ty ty

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/27/2014 4:41pm
Quote Post

Hmmm, never tried the pause button, I'll give that a go next time. Thanks.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 08/12/2014 12:40pm
Quote Post

After end mission with Kong Hack trainer - the game is write "oops something broken". After refresh the progress not saving. Please help: what cheat need disable.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 08/13/2014 3:03am
Quote Post
piton Posted on: 08/12/2014 8:40am

After end mission with Kong Hack trainer - the game is write "oops something broken". After refresh the progress not saving. Please help: what cheat need disable.

You have to run the hacks before you enter into the main compound screen

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 08/13/2014 3:06am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

unfortunately, this has been (in my experience) a precursor to being banned. It seems like the ammo hacks, and reloading/fast shooting hacks are the culprits. 

It might also be worth mentioning that it may be worth avoiding getting the "efficient (x items scavenged)" bonus. Especially if you are only sending in one fighter or something.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 08/13/2014 4:46am
Quote Post

Is there any way to instead of having no reload. To continious reload? I think that it would be awesome to be able to have it so that If I raided someone elses compound and they just kept reloading and I went in there with twigs and wacked them to death.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 08/13/2014 8:06am
Quote Post
lixiang Posted on: 08/12/2014 11:03pm

You have to run the hacks before you enter into the main compound screen

I always use "pause" button when apply hacks.
Try without scavange - the same situation... Dang =( Seems the trouble in instakill.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 08/13/2014 9:04am
Quote Post

Try using a different browser. I can't use chrome with this game it tends to break for me for some reason. So I have to use Firefox

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 08/14/2014 8:01pm
Quote Post

Been having a problem with the game saving my progress. Just played for an hour, then I got a black screen. Refreshed and I was reverted back an hour.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 08/17/2014 6:54am
Quote Post

I got perma banned today. I got up to lvl 28. I used the hacks since lvl 1 so. Its possible that they got better at detection since they added the new bounty box system.

Or.... 

i JUST spent fuel for the first time today... I bought something from the shop... maybe they checked my account as soon as I did that... Might be a combination... Whatever... On to the next game until I get banned from there too... :)

Note.. I emailed them and asked why I was banned... Their reply was...

I've reviewed your account and it appears that you have been cheating quite a bit. My guess would be that you have been using one of the many well known cheat engine scripts or trainers to attempt to manipulate the game.

As a result, your account has been suspended.

- Dead Zone Support

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 08/19/2014 4:56am
Quote Post

Does the hacks work fine?

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 08/19/2014 5:47pm
Quote Post

Any fast exp like spawn zombies or something for resources?