Zombotron
Auto-Post
Zombotron
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Platform Robot Shooter Zombie

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Zombotron

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 03/17/2014 11:12

Zombotron - 50 pts. (new window)

Parting the Undead Sea

Slay 100 zombies

Booty Bonanza

Open 20 secret treasure chests

Mission: Improbable

Complete all 30 side missions

Game Dscription
Zombotron, a free online Action game brought to you by Armor Games. Welcome to the planet «Zombotron», inhabited by human-mutants or just stupid zombies. Nobody knows where they come from and what they eat. But we know one thing - they are ready to destroy everything that moves. During the colonization of the planet people built several laboratories to create bio-robots to clean the planet from evil, but something was wrong. There was no people on the planet Zombotron, but those laboratories still operate under the computer&s contro l. You are one of the few bio-robots and so will you be able to complete this mission? Version 1.4 * Fixed few problems with missions timer; * Fixed problem with the «Play» button; * Fixed some bugs in the design levels; * Changed key for activate self-destruct; * And some other improvements.
Zombotron Posted on: 09/19/2012 2:29am
Quote Post
System Bot
Welcome to the planet ?<>, inhabited by human-mutants or just stupid zombies. Nobody knows where they come from and what they eat. But we know one thing ?EUR" they are ready to destroy everything that moves. During the colonization of the planet people built several laboratories to create bio-robots to clean the planet from evil, but something was wrong. There was no people on the planet Zombotron, but those laboratories still operate under the computer?EUR(TM)s control. You are one of the few bio-robots and so will you be able to complete this mission?
RE: Zombotron Posted on: 03/17/2014 11:12am
Quote Post
Grammar Führer

Stalin, you might want to add to the note of the achievement hack that not all hacks are won by just starting a mission but only after you meet one of the conditions to get them, that is, if you need 30 blown enemies, blowing 1 of them you get the achievement.

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".