Skip to content

Spectromancer: Gathering of Power

This discussion is linked to Spectromancer: Gathering of Power. View game

5 posts

Spectromancer: Gathering of Power

Posted Aug 25, 2013 4:53 am

http://www.kongregate.com/games/fighter106/spectromancer-gathering-of-power

I started this topic cause I realized there isn't one but there are some hacks on it in the games database.

This game is about the same as the previous spectromancer series. I played through as a Cleric and the story, depends on how you interprete it, takes you through defeating the whole council that is governing the world to defeating some demon prince in the end. The battles are all card battles, for campaigns mode you get to upgrade some of the cards when you win a battle.


EDIT1: Oh cool this forum actually links the database to this topic without me doing anything :) .

RE: Spectromancer: Gathering of Power

Posted Aug 25, 2013 2:32 pm

Some cheats seemed to cease working after the update today, please check. Thanks everyone contributing to this page though :)

The use any card cheat doesn't work

RE: Spectromancer: Gathering of Power

Posted Aug 26, 2013 5:47 am

The .sol gives you the current challenge on this game plus all the badges except the medium Call of Fame Badge plus like what rudolfalex said the game was updated on the 25th so some of the AOBs don't work anymore.

RE: Spectromancer: Gathering of Power

Posted Aug 26, 2013 2:38 pm
Sieghart Posted on: 08/25/2013 12:53am
http://www.kongregate.com/games/fighter106/spectromancer-gathering-of-power

I started this topic cause I realized there isn't one but there are some hacks on it in the games database.

This game is about the same as the previous spectromancer series. I played through as a Cleric and the story, depends on how you interprete it, takes you through defeating the whole council that is governing the world to defeating some demon prince in the end. The battles are all card battles, for campaigns mode you get to upgrade some of the cards when you win a battle.


EDIT1: Oh cool this forum actually links the database to this topic without me doing anything :) .


So long as the titles match, you're good to go.  Idiots that add !@!@REQUEST@#$@# tend to freak things out. :tongue:


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez