Skip to content

Trouble with my account

10 posts

Trouble with my account

Posted Sep 15, 2013 10:46 am

Hi!
Lately I had an issue with my old account.
No matter what I did, I couldn't login, though the password was correct and it worked everyday for the last years. Simply, from one point on, I couldn't access the site.
Therefore I was forced to create a new account (the one I'm using to write right now).
Please someone could look into this problem?

Thanks a lot!

RE: Trouble with my account

Posted Sep 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Did your points reach -100?
 

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 04/06/2013 11:33pm
Every day, you lose 2 points. That means you can create an account and not do anything for 100 days!  Still, your account will eventually be deleted if you don't do anything.  How do you earn points you ask?  Just check out the points list! There's a handful of ways to earn points, plus if you donate at least $1, you're account will be around forever.

RE: Trouble with my account

Posted Sep 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Top thread in "Extremely Important Information", it was the top global thread in all forums for nearly 4 months, and I think I sent an email out to every account regarding the account policies.

http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=7917


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Trouble with my account

Posted Nov 24, 2013 8:48 pm

I think this may have happened to my old account too. I can't access it suddenly, keep getting told password is wrong, but I'm 100% sure it's correct.

If this is the case, is it too late to donate the $1 in order to get my old account back? Or am I stuck using this one?

RE: Trouble with my account

Posted Nov 26, 2013 2:31 am

Here's the account: http://konghack.com/member_profile.php?m=3856

Looking at the last point log entry, your account was dropped 2 days ago.  That definitely explains why you can't login to it.  The next wave of emails will be going out on the 1st.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Trouble with my account

Posted Dec 3, 2013 12:05 pm

this would be why I always vote on the hacks I use.

A lot of the time I have to wait aroud because ill use more than just one hack. 

Keep the points up people, or byebye account!

GL