BloodRealm
CCG
BloodRealm
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Card CCG MMO RPG Strategy

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

BloodRealm

CCG
Last Updated: 11/16/2015 06:53

BloodRealm - 20 pts. (new window)

Card of War

Defeat Mars

Rise to Power

Ascend to Avatar

Game Dscription
Mythological CCG with hundreds of cards, an immersive campaign and a fully interactive PvP mode. Conquer the gods and wield their magic to challenge other play...
RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/11/2014 5:42pm
Quote Post

I really wish I read this thread sooner, I labored through this god awful game redoing all the battles to get the gold and get absolutely nothing out of it, hooray me. But for anyone that wants to exploit the hacks even further, upgrade the cards to lvl 40 with all the silver you'll be getting, the amount of damage they do is rather crazy.

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/11/2014 5:43pm
Quote Post

I used these AOBs a couple days ago, and I'm still not banned, so it looks like these are safe.

Great job, by the way.

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/11/2014 6:56pm
Quote Post

Nice game but... it gets bored after a few days.

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/12/2014 12:15am
Quote Post

So am I the only one having trouble with these?  The OHK aob will crash me in an arena or campaign fight, getting error code 1000.  Hit first works fine but it's almost useless without OHK.

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/12/2014 12:59am
Quote Post
nonomnonom
Martinos2 Posted on: 02/11/2014 7:15pm

So am I the only one having trouble with these?  The OHK aob will crash me in an arena or campaign fight, getting error code 1000.  Hit first works fine but it's almost useless without OHK.

that have nothing to do with aob (its an official known bug and isn't fixed yet). you can also check from game forum > bug report section.

hello i'm goodknife.
RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/13/2014 7:03am
Quote Post
Silence, My brother

the aob's also works in the fb

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/15/2014 6:21pm
Quote Post

Works perfectly !

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/16/2014 3:14am
Quote Post

Sorry to double post, not sure if that is frowned upon, but the second aob is working. Just tested it in 4 straight arena battles and I went first in every one and used in conjunction with the ohko aob you win all the time.

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/16/2014 3:44am
Quote Post

I use both AOBs and did PVP, used infrequently and have not yet been banned.

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/16/2014 5:11am
Quote Post
Silence, My brother

I think it has been answered already that it is not live action though if you advance through the entire pvp arena with mach speed with very low level, its very suspicious and can get you banned.

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/16/2014 1:48pm
Quote Post

Thank you so much for the AoBs. It's been such a pain until now but this speeds things up so nicely.

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/20/2014 10:23am
Quote Post

i'm always looking for ways to hack serverside games, as they are usually the ones that end up taking the most time. while this isn't a total gamebreaker, as you still have to wait for stamina regen and such, it definately makes what starts out as an almost unacceptably slow grinding game a little more enjoyable. thanks for the hard work.

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/22/2014 9:09pm
Quote Post

I wanted to put another anecdotal example out there for considderation. As a level 30 character in the game for about a week (minimal playtime, just log in, drain energy, log off)... I got to top 10 of the PVP arena, took the prize, and have continued to play without any hint of ban as of this post.

Not worth it to try to always top the charts. I burned a lot of my free-potion stash in the process but anyone else is welcome to repeat the effort if they want.

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/23/2014 10:54am
Quote Post
Silence, My brother

well i got into top 10 as well (#8) without using any pots, plus i was doing it every couple of hours (3-7hrs) everyday, and no bans as of yet (im lvl 33)
if you want to be #1 you just have to come back to ​the game every 1hr 40mins and it should be back to full. Should also take into account the level up as it restores you to full as well.

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/26/2014 7:53am
Quote Post

just a quick question, does anyone know of any bots for this game? something that will constantly do campain missions, or even arena battles? i ask because the odds for cards are stacked aginst you by a long shot and you need a LOT of silver and skulls in order to buy enough packs to get even a few worthwhile cards. and while the cards go up a level in the standard pack for every 5 levels you have, there is no sliding scale model in the game for experience or the amount of stamina and energy you have (it stays at a maximum of 100), you get the same experience at level 1 as you would level 60, yet you need waaaaaaaay more xp to level up. so a bot that would help by auto-leveling you till you were able to get better cards from packs would be awesome, and the extra arena wins wouldn't be to shabby either. i personally have no experience wth bots, but maybe someone here does?