Skip to content

Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION

Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips (PC version)

This discussion is linked to Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION. View game

5 posts

Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION

Posted Aug 6, 2014 5:55 am

I've made some cheats for the game Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION! At the moment I have made an infinite lives cheat and a damage multiplier hack. If you guys are interested in some other cheats or hacks for Crimzon Clover, please let me know. Im thinking about hacking the shields so that you can have infinite shields. Is that something you guys would like?

For some reason it wont let me add hacks to this post, so you will have to view the cheats at our Crimzon Clover game page.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION

Posted Aug 6, 2014 2:17 pm

It's not the kind of game I would normally buy on steam, but I'm commenting because I like the expansion of the trainer into PC games.

It occured to me though that the only games I've added hacks to are already in the games list, and this would not be the case for every PC game. How could we add a game to the database that we want to submit a hack for? Also, if if that will be possible for PC games, it might be useful to have an editable field for the name of the process to attach to, so that the trainer can attach to the proper process automatically.

RE: Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION

Posted Aug 6, 2014 9:07 pm

Only mods can add a game to the database. The idea of adding the process name to the game has been discussed, however it has a low priority in comparison to some of the other improvements that need to be made. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION

Posted Aug 13, 2014 9:47 pm

Hey kadat, sure go ahead and add infinity shields that would be nice. I think the final boss mimics your shields though I dont know how that would work if he will also be invincible forever just as you would be.

RE: Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION

Posted Aug 19, 2014 7:20 am

Because of the last boss, I did not make a shield cheat. Instead, I made an invincibility cheat. When using the invincibility cheat, bullets wont damage your ship. You can still die from colliding with enemies though. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"