Shovel Knight
Shovel Knight - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips (GOG version)
Welcome to our Shovel Knight cheats page.
Here you will find Shovel Knight trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Shovel Knight and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Shovel Knight
Hack Author Votes Date
Trainer Unlimited Invulnerability (get hit to activate) (GOG) 0 08/17/2014
Trainer buying adds money (GOG version) -2 08/14/2014
Trainer buying doesnt decrease money (GOG version) -2 08/14/2014

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Shovel Knight for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Shovel Knight 08/17/2014
Shovel Knight Posted on: 08/14/2014 3:05am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

I've made some cheats for the game Shovel Knight! At the moment I have only made some money hacks. If you guys are interested in some other cheats or hacks for Shovel Knight, please let me know. Im trying to make a health cheat at the moment. Is that something you guys would like?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Shovel Knight Posted on: 08/17/2014 9:42am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

so it looks like a health hack cant be directly done with the trainer, but I was able to do an invulnerability cheat with the trainer. All you have to do is get hit once and you will have invulnerability for the rest of the stage instead of just for a few seconds.

The problem with making a health hack with the trainer is that it seems that all destructible objects (enemies, player, treasure mounds, etc) inherit their health functions from the same parent object. In other words, if you give infinite health to the player, you also give it to the enemies. 

If you want to use cheat engine instead of our trainer, health is a float and each health ball is two health. so when you start on the first level, you would search for 8. Money is just standard 4byte search.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"