Skip to content

Touhou 7 - Touhou Youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom

Touhou Youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom cheat codes, passwords, trainers, and hacks

This discussion is linked to Touhou Youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom. View game

1 posts

The second game in my little Touhou hack-a-thon. 

Wowee. Making cheats for Touhou 7 was WAY harder than making cheats for Touhou 6. It seems ZUN added some cheat protection that crashes the game if the values are manipulated. I hacked it anyways though lol. I havent played through the game to check how things work, so if you want to see some other cheats, leave it in the comments below.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"