Skip to content
[Resolved]

Points Not Awarded for .sol File Submission

9 posts

Points Not Awarded for .sol File Submission

Posted Oct 25, 2014 2:59 pm

As the title says. A few days ago, I submitted a .sol file for Back to Zombieland (https://konghack.com/game/display/108742-back_to_zombieland), but was never awarded any points for it.

Admittedly, it's been a few months since I've submitted a .sol file - but the last time I did, the points were awarded instantly. So my question becomes: has something changed, or was there an error?

Can you give us another way to upload sols?
I have lots of sols that I save for the heck of it.

My problem is that when I upload a sol it's download.txt. I have noticed that I'm not the only one with this problem because other people have uploaded sols and it has turned into download.txt.

Maybe you could have an option to upload sols from the "My Files" location on Konghack?

Or something needs to be fixed about the sol uploads option, so it takes the sol files.

Hopefully We can find a solution to this because eventually I will be point dropped without being able to contribute my sol files.

Thank you, if you can help.

Made some improvements to the file manager.  The new plan is to have you use the file manager to get everything uploaded, then "link" your file instead of upload it in the SOL submission system.  Once a file is "linked", you will no longer see it in the file manager.  Should you replace your SOL link, it will re-appear in your file manager.

I'll update again once this is done.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez