My "Dear" Boss
Auto-Post
My "Dear" Boss
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Catapult Flight Launch Mouse Only Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

My "Dear" Boss

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 12/21/2015 05:36

One Foot in the Grave

Give your boss the ultimate boot

Game Dscription
You have a hard time with your fussy boss? The boss is driving you crazy? Kick your abusive boss out the window in this crazy game! Time it right and he will really fly! We are opening a thread to get creative ideas from players all over the world! If you want to participate, please follow this link and start sending in your awesome ideas. If you love MDB and are waiting for MDB2 to come out, you could play some of our other games now. Vanish Rain could be a good time killer! :) Check out our official site for updates on great games. Follow our facebook and twitter
My "Dear" Boss Posted on: 09/19/2012 2:29am
Quote Post
System Bot
You have a hard time with your fussy boss? The boss is driving you crazy? Kick your abusive boss out the window in this crazy game! Time it right and he will really fly! We are opening a thread to get creative ideas from players all over the world! If you want to participate, please follow this link and start sending in your awesome ideas. If you love MDB and are waiting for MDB2 to come out, you could play some of our other games now. Vanish Rain could be a good time killer! :) Check out our official site for updates on great games. Follow our facebook and twitter
RE: My "Dear" Boss Posted on: 12/21/2015 5:36am
Quote Post

thanks