Castle clash

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Castle Clash

Would like a hack for this
Last Updated: 10/28/2019 15:16

Castle Clash: The New Adventure

Last Updated: 01/28/2017 03:47

Castle clash

Last Updated: 01/03/2015 17:44

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Build & battle your way to glory in Castle Clash! The heat is on in the most addictive combat strategy game ever! Hire legions of powerful Heroes in your quest to become the world’s greatest Warlord. In a brilliant mix of fast-paced strategy and combat, Castle Clash is a game of epic proportions! Create an army loaded with Elves, Dwarves, Beasts, Robots, and more. Your empire is as strong as your creativity!
Castle clash Posted on: 11/27/2014 1:07pm
Quote Post

i'm not sure if anyone tried it or not but a hack about the daily rewards (gems and such) or the obsticles for gems (bushes trees rocks w/e) would be really amazing 

RE: Castle clash Posted on: 01/03/2015 12:34am
Quote Post

Would love it if this was possible

RE: Castle clash Posted on: 01/03/2015 4:08pm
Quote Post
PinkiePie Posted on: 11/27/2014 8:07am

i'm not sure if anyone tried it or not but a hack about the daily rewards (gems and such) or the obsticles for gems (bushes trees rocks w/e) would be really amazing 

I'm wondering why do you need to create a new topic for this game as there's already 1?!

Back to topic: I think some of us have already tried it and either we failed it or it is a closed hack which they didn't want to make it known worldwide.

RE: Castle clash Posted on: 01/03/2015 5:44pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Locking this bullshit up.  Use the main thread.  You can find it in the topics list at the top.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez