Insane Data Entry
That's right, if you can handle this task, I'll donate $20 to KongHack in your name. It'll show up just as if you donated it, without the hastle of dealing with paypal and all that. It would be a massive help to anyone who'd love to keep their account around forever and earn a shit ton of points. Hell, I'd even let you split it across 2 accounts.
To make a very long story short, I'm replicating an old game I fell in love with back in high school. Problem is, the game has a shit ton of data that needs ot be entered. It's long, monotonous, and has to be entered in preciseley and in the correct order. The data model may not be 100% complete, and I don't have an entry form built yet, but I'll let you know as soon as it's complete.
You're job will be to enter in all of the techs, weapons, and landmark data. From what I can tell, there will be around 420 records in total, 380 of which are the techs. They'll need to be entered into the system in a certain order. The current listings shows "Tech A unlocks B, C, D, E, etc". When it comes to the database, we need the reverse. Tech B requires Tech A. That sorta shit. It requires brains, precision, and time.
If you're up for it, I'm willing to work with you to make it happen.
~TiM
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
