[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/03/2015 8:24pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
twig133 Posted on: 09/03/2015 4:20pm
styruslolz Posted on: 09/02/2015 3:53pm

ya, please do not ask for stat hacks, if you wanna boost up your mp stats, try playing private matches with a friend or yourself, and then use the zombie spawn rate hack

He can use that one hack that allows the player to spawn more zombies in single player, would that one work, or was it taken off KH?

ya exactly what i said in the post above u, use the zombie spawn rate hack, it works in single player as well as multiplayer

taken off KH? i dont know what that means, but its in the KH ultra trainer (where the other hacks are) read the description before using it, i think u have to activate it while in a game

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/03/2015 10:54pm
Quote Post

Seems i did got mp banned, don't know how D:, have to start from scratch again XD

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/03/2015 11:45pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
twig133 Posted on: 09/03/2015 6:54pm

Seems i did got mp banned, don't know how D:, have to start from scratch again XD

ya that happens, one of my accounts was somehow banned too, idk why, i never even played MP with that account, maybe cuz i had a trident or something..

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/04/2015 1:43am
Quote Post

Does anyone know what the Wide Choice of Gear cheat does, and how I use it?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/04/2015 2:24am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
ruthlessmarine Posted on: 09/03/2015 9:43pm

it widens the drop range of gears, so u dont get the same items from a box over and over again

its just like most hacks, apply it at the loading/main screen

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/04/2015 2:02pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 09/03/2015 10:24pm

it widens the drop range of gears, so u dont get the same items from a box over and over again

It does widen the drop range, but if you don't apply it the items will be generated with a "normal" forumula, just like if you got the boxes legit.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/04/2015 11:05pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/04/2015 10:02am
styruslolz Posted on: 09/03/2015 10:24pm

It does widen the drop range, but if you don't apply it the items will be generated with a "normal" forumula, just like if you got the boxes legit.

ya, u really don't need to use this hack unless you are trying to get good black weapons like sublight, shockfield, hornet, proposition etc

You need to combine and apply this hack with the black edition + force weapon + optional: grade 10 slots hacks

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/05/2015 12:16am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
twig133 Posted on: 09/03/2015 6:54pm

You know, the premium ticket hack wasn't tripping off a ban. I would love if it did, but it doesn't, which is the main problem.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 4:47pm
Quote Post

so i downloaded the sas4 flash game and decomplied it, but as i look through the script. there are thousands starting from o10100 to like o9384.
can anyone point me to which script may be looping through the weapon damage or aoe of damage

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 4:54pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hellomen789 Posted on: 09/06/2015 12:47pm

so i downloaded the sas4 flash game and decomplied it, but as i look through the script. there are thousands starting from o10100 to like o9384.
can anyone point me to which script may be looping through the weapon damage or aoe of damage

well...that is for you to find, try using the search option and search for keywords that may lead to the function

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 5:00pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
hellomen789 Posted on: 09/06/2015 12:47pm

Even if we did point to you (we won't), it will be hard for you to get familiar. You have to be familiar with the scripts and think about how things might be called, etc.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 5:23pm
Quote Post

lol was trying to be lazy and get it for free, but thanks ill have to search for it the long way

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 5:29pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hellomen789 Posted on: 09/06/2015 1:23pm

lol was trying to be lazy and get it for free, but thanks ill have to search for it the long way

eh, hackers can't be lazy xD

yesterday u said tomorrow, dont let ur dreams be dreams

get to the point where everyone else will quit, and ur going to work hard and keep at it

nothing is impossible, JUST DO IT

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 5:59pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 09/06/2015 1:29pm
hellomen789 Posted on: 09/06/2015 1:23pm

eh, hackers can't be lazy xD

yesterday u said tomorrow, dont let ur dreams be dreams

get to the point where everyone else will quit, and ur going to work hard and keep at it

nothing is impossible, JUST DO IT

Nice job lol, it took me 1 month to come up with the core hack and 2 months to come up with the other h4x,the first one might be very hard but after that its gonna be much easier.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 6:22pm
Quote Post

lol found a bug while trying out hax, if u press lets say 2 real quick on a heavy u will not die today u will die another day aka 100% damage reduction from all source OP shit work for all skill LOL like 2 med kit for one cooldown