[Help] Random Black ;)
What does this hack do?
RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/26/2015 9:45pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Um, how do they know if you have the gun? It won't appear on collections if you sell it.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/26/2015 9:47pm
Quote Post

Everything leaves a trace...collections have nothing to do with it...

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/26/2015 10:01pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

How do you leave a trace when you sell it?
Also, do you know if the server detects mastery hacks?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/26/2015 11:18pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 04/26/2015 6:01pm

How do you leave a trace when you sell it?
Also, do you know if the server detects mastery hacks?

The developers of NK can see anything on your account. However, if you don't get reported, why would they waste their looking at random accounts? When using these hacks, try not to make it obvious that you're hacking, cuz once you get reported, the devs are gonna start looking at your account info...

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/26/2015 11:52pm
Quote Post

Does the data still surf through to NK even though you play on kongregate? Since the game was added by NK members.

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/27/2015 12:37am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Wait, so that means that they can see my HVM 001 from when I was at lvl 1? if you sell a hiks m1000 will the nk staff still see it?

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/27/2015 1:18am
Quote Post
fresenius Posted on: 04/26/2015 5:47pm

Everything leaves a trace...collections have nothing to do with it...

I agree that everything leaves a trace,
But I think it should be ok if you are not holding M1000/trident when they patch it

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/27/2015 5:34am
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D
fresenius Posted on: 04/26/2015 4:24pm

I speak a massive warning to all of you using this hack. ONCE YOU GET A RIA TRIDENT OR HIKS M1000 DISCONNECT FROM YOUR INTERNET IMMEDIATLY! When the next update comes out, everyone with traces of these guns on their accounts WILL BE BANNED!

Because you have info on next update ? and anyway disconnecting from the internet does nothing, as soon as you purchased the box from the shop you sent a request to the server and you generated all item in any box, nothing is random when you purchase box from the shop, all item are generated, it's not generated randomly when you open the box...

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/27/2015 5:47am
Quote Post

A developer personallly admitted so on the forums. And yeah, you're right about that last bit. Sorry, didn't think about that.

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/27/2015 10:58am
Quote Post
fresenius Posted on: 04/27/2015 1:47am

A developer personallly admitted so on the forums. And yeah, you're right about that last bit. Sorry, didn't think about that.

Do you have the link/screenshot?

anyway, if they really ban such account, new hacks will be developed 

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/27/2015 12:45pm
Quote Post

lets suppose that for all items you acquires, the system check if you already have it on your collection.. what if the system check if you already have blahblah trident on your collenction and notices that this gun doesn't even exists on the collection yet... this would be a easy way the mods could have to detect and ban who hack these guns.

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/27/2015 9:13pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
PedroAvenger Posted on: 04/27/2015 8:45am

lets suppose that for all items you acquires, the system check if you already have it on your collection.. what if the system check if you already have blahblah trident on your collenction and notices that this gun doesn't even exists on the collection yet... this would be a easy way the mods could have to detect and ban who hack these guns.

Well...NK can check everything on your account. But they're not gonna waste their time looking through everyones account (afterall, they're not a very big developer team) , they might just look through the ones that are reported in hack threads. However, they could create a bot or something that automatically checks everyones account info for suspicous activity O_O

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/28/2015 2:06am
Quote Post

are you guys sure that random black is working? i still get red weapons i made random black+ wide choice of gear

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/28/2015 9:18pm
Quote Post

you have to buy the strongboxes from the store

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 04/29/2015 11:39am
Quote Post

Question, does this hack will make you banned? or only when u get caught?