[Help] Random Black ;)
What does this hack do?
RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 10/25/2016 2:12am
Quote Post

I speak a massive warning to all of you using this hack. ONCE YOU GET A RIA TRIDENT OR HIKS M1000 DISCONNECT FROM YOUR INTERNET IMMEDIATLY! When the next update comes out, everyone with traces of these guns on their accounts WILL BE BANNED!

hello there 
thnx alot for all the hard work you do 
i wanna ask i have m1000 , ria and that rocket launcher . i have gotten them using this hack wt should i do ????
should i sell them or im too late and gonna get banded on next update ??????

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 11/10/2016 9:20am
Quote Post

what does wide choice of gear do?

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 11/10/2016 12:23pm
Quote Post

This hack works when you buy 3 Titaniums and you get a Black Gear.

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 11/10/2016 4:31pm
Quote Post
Oh, hey...
Kairey Posted on: 11/10/2016 4:20am

what does wide choice of gear do?

It's simple.  It means you can get any weapon out of a box neglecting rank.

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 11/21/2016 10:58am
Quote Post

I love this hack and im glad its still working .

Now about the off topic conversation

I dont think so ......
I would worry more with the players that start building they levels very quick hacking plus get a lot of good gear like Ria trident ,  Cmx  Furie we all know ... then when we look at the stats before entering game the more amazing thing its when you look , how many zombies you killed ??? 3000  and level 100 ? omg who are you ... im sure that so far its one of the few things that makes you get banned very quick and spoted by everyone . One of the things many forget and the way to catch someone more fast Plus the number of multi player games you got .

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 11/21/2016 2:14pm
Quote Post
fuel2016 Posted on: 11/21/2016 5:58am

I dont think so ......
I would worry more with the players that start building they levels very quick hacking plus get a lot of good gear like Ria trident ,  Cmx  Furie we all know ... then when we look at the stats before entering game the more amazing thing its when you look , how many zombies you killed ??? 3000  and level 100 ? omg who are you ... im sure that so far its one of the few things that makes you get banned very quick and spoted by everyone . One of the things many forget and the way to catch someone more fast Plus the number of multi player games you got .

I agree, i have encountered many players who reached lvl 99 with only few MP kills, it would probably compromise you specially to those players who are not passive minded of the in-game concept, would probably get you banned (y) 

glad you said, would've say something like this before but i think its not that a big deal. 

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 11/24/2016 8:03pm
Quote Post
fuel2016 Posted on: 11/21/2016 5:58am

I dont think so ......

Can you still get RIA, Furie with it? In the case of a yes, could you explain how? I thought random black + grade 10 + max grades + wide chance of gear (one with the M1000/Ria comment, working for black) should result in one championship weapon. However, I have buying boxes for like 45 mins, still no luck with finding any of them

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 11/25/2016 2:04am
Quote Post

*cof* *cof* It's a random black, not an fixed black. Otherwise, you could just put the weapon's name to instantly get it in the very first strongbox you open.

Also, grade 10 and max grades doesn't modify the strongboxes drops... but it's better to enable these if you don't want to upgrade these stuff. :P

Maybe you can get it, maybe you can't. Just feel lucky and roll the dices (or in this case, open the strongboxes).

Good luck finding 'em! 

~BOOO!

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 11/25/2016 9:20am
Quote Post

I am totally aware of that. I was just opening boxes for 1.5hr and did not find a single championship gun (force weapon was enabled)

Thus taking this into consideration i am not sure whether

• I am simply unlucky and have to keep going 
  • the hack itself has been patched (I mean by you can still enable the hack, but it would not change anything)
  • I have activated some hacks that are compromising each other (e.g. Always crit + Double damage)
  • I might not executed all the required hacks (e.g. do I need black wide range hack?)

This is why I wanted somebody to confirm whether they could find a championship gun and with what hacks exactly (e.g. do I need wide range black box hack?)

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 11/26/2016 2:16am
Quote Post

I simply used all hacks that works right with the rest enabled. xD
But I think it's your luck, bro.

Just look at this:

(I f*cking love Konghack).

~BOOO!

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 11/26/2016 9:30pm
Quote Post
T0B14S Posted on: 11/25/2016 9:16pm

I simply used all hacks that works right with the rest enabled. xD
But I think it's your luck, bro.

Just look at this:

(I f*cking love Konghack).

T0B14S May i ask how you got the elite cores?

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 11/26/2016 10:42pm
Quote Post

3 words in 1:
KissMyWeapons.

That guy, also, gave me the cash and levels and skill points. (I think he don't play this game anymore, so hack requests won't be attended or will be denied... I dunno).

~BOOO!

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 11/26/2016 10:46pm
Quote Post
T0B14S Posted on: 11/26/2016 5:42pm

3 words in 1:
KissMyWeapons.

That guy, also, gave me the cash and levels and skill points. (I think he don't play this game anymore, so hack requests won't be attended or will be denied... I dunno).

Well thanks for replying dude am trying to figure out a way to do it but so far nothing worked

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 11/27/2016 12:52pm
Quote Post

... hmm... talking 'bout KissMyWeapons, in his first video, he added a link to the description:
http://ninjakiwifiles.com/Games/gameswfs/sas4_nein/download/

This page requires an username and passwors in order to enter. What do you think it's in this page, and do you think somebody here will figure out an name and password to enter? I hope so. :P

~BOOO!

RE: Random Black ;) Posted on: 11/27/2016 8:28pm
Quote Post

its the game files probobly and or future updates.