Skip to content
[Request]

Crusaders of the Lost Idols

This discussion is linked to Crusaders of the Lost Idols. View game

241 posts

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Aug 19, 2020 2:21 am
zoldyck Posted on: 12/13/2016 6:09am

can someone tell me how to use Earn Chestbox on every boss they said scan on 4byte integer but i try to scan i didn't get right value this hack not work anymore or i doing wrong



I have the same problem.
In my example, i'm at area 1002.
I do a first scan and some entries are found, then I run one area further on 1003 and scan again, but then zero entries are found. I don't quite understand what is meant by integer .

Ok, after a lot of trying and testing I am now as a beginner with CE it is possible to change the buff duration to my liking.
Thanks to amoon :-)

My problem with the chests and the integer remains.

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Sep 5, 2020 10:19 pm
Somids Posted on: 08/19/2020 2:21amPosted on: 12/13/2016 6:09am


I have the same problem.
In my example, i'm at area 1002.
I do a first scan and some entries are found, then I run one area further on 1003 and scan again, but then zero entries are found. I don't quite understand what is meant by integer .

Ok, after a lot of trying and testing I am now as a beginner with CE it is possible to change the buff duration to my liking.
Thanks to amoon :-)

My problem with the chests and the integer remains.


Integer = a number fixed, without decimals after (ex: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,.... 8888,.... 19193728...)
You need to pay attention only on "4 bytes" term.
As I said before, I cannot help you because I am at the maximum area for my DPS...


P.S. Since this Friday, the cheat for the infinite DPS is not working anymore. Let's hope after the special mission ends it will come back. We have to keep an eye on this...
Thank God I've managed to have more than 5000 coins in the Dungeons (but I won't be able to do the "Get 10.000 coins in Dungeons" and "Spend 10.000 coins in Dungeons" achiements).

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Sep 6, 2020 2:43 pm
JoKeRu Posted on: 09/05/2020 10:19pm
Somids Posted on: 08/19/2020 2:21amPosted on: 12/13/2016 6:09am


I have the same problem.
In my example, i'm at area 1002.
I do a first scan and some entries are found, then I run one area further on 1003 and scan again, but then zero entries are found. I don't quite understand what is meant by integer .

Ok, after a lot of trying and testing I am now as a beginner with CE it is possible to change the buff duration to my liking.
Thanks to amoon :-)

My problem with the chests and the integer remains.


Integer = a number fixed, without decimals after (ex: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,.... 8888,.... 19193728...)
You need to pay attention only on "4 bytes" term.
As I said before, I cannot help you because I am at the maximum area for my DPS...


P.S. Since this Friday, the cheat for the infinite DPS is not working anymore. Let's hope after the special mission ends it will come back. We have to keep an eye on this...
Thank God I've managed to have more than 5000 coins in the Dungeons (but I won't be able to do the "Get 10.000 coins in Dungeons" and "Spend 10.000 coins in Dungeons" achiements).


Hello JoKeRu, thank you for the explanation. Unfortunately I can't test the trick for the chests at the moment because I reached my maximum area just like you.

I also noticed that the Dmg Cheat Stromrider stacking doesn't work anymore, unfortunately I was not lucky enough to reach 5000 coins.
We have to keep watching it and hope that it works again soon.
But what annoys me even more is that I can't do some challanges to the cap, because I'm not high enough to reach the Dmg cap without the Storm Rider stacking cheat, or I don't have the necessary crusader.

Well, let's see if we can figure out some new tricks.
At the moment I buy a lot of event boxes to improve my jewelry pieces.
 

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Sep 8, 2020 10:28 pm

Over the years a lot of the data was moved to their server, these are impossible to cheat. With that said, here's what still works:

-CE speedhack. For sprinting, it glitches for me above 20.
-crusader levels - 4b. This is useful for getting both an insane dps and idols.
-buff duration - double. Note, that it doesn't work for the 30 min reset debuff, that gets reset on zone change.
-spell card quantity - 4b - sort of works, since it may or may not get reset on resets. I recommend using buff duration instead.
-storm rider percentage - double. There are 3 values, of which the first one is persistent, so you can freeze ONLY that, and the other two (and the de facto value, in the background) get updated when you use the ability. Even more potent with the exchange student crusader, and Karen, the loli nekomimi cat teenager (the former doubles the buff effect for the row behind it, the latter absorbs buffs that wouldn't affect it with increased power).

Couldn't test the trainer cheats since I play on steam right now, and I couldn't even load it for that. But you can assume that anything I didn't mention doesn't work anymore. If anybody discovers anything else, please share, although this is more than enough to play at a proper pace, while still having to grind a bunch of stuff.

A note to the devs, if they're reading this: this is not a multiplayer game, so there's no real reason to nerf these. If I can't have storm rider, speed and crusader level hacks, then I'm quitting the game, and I imagine I wouldn't be the only one. So please, let us enjoy the game in our way, we're not hurting anybody.

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Sep 14, 2020 5:35 pm

I'm curious about some kind of infinite DPS trick too, the most i can do is hit max dps, which is quite easy either with crusader level or storm rider, but as far as I know, there's no way to go above that. It is enough for missions and dungeons, but would be nice for challenges :)

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Sep 15, 2020 2:26 pm

With the new changes, you cannot hit maximum DPS anymore (1100 for now) with just cheating on Storm Rider stack.

They have changed the change again last thursday. Gold is not capped at 1e308 anymore and DPS is not linked (and capped) to Gold to 1e308 (as it was the change on last version).

With this new change, I was able to achieve some 1e3000+ DPS (sometimes dropping at around 1e2200). It is enough to go at level 11.000+ in Dungeon missions to get the full idols bonus.

Please tell me if you found another trick to get higher DPS...

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Sep 15, 2020 6:19 pm

Unfortunately i can't get to 1e1100 with the Stormrider cheat, that's why dmg is missing in the dungeons, so far i always increased all 3 values of Stormreider to 1e310 and then it was always on my dmg cap of 1e1100, so i don't know if it does anything wrong.

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Sep 15, 2020 10:29 pm

Ok then I need more idols for the time being. I am at 34.7t idols, otherwise I will probably not get to E1110.

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Sep 17, 2020 4:58 pm

You cannot reach e1110 as e1100 is the maximum DPS at the moment. The only way to go beyond this is in the Dungeons, where there is no cap on Gold and DPS...

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted May 11, 2022 9:34 am

there should be a cheat table for cotli in my last topic. Might need to change the process to target in the main script to get it to work but should still mostly work. If somebody using it could chime in and provide intel would be nice