Skip to content
[Request]

Crusaders of the Lost Idols

This discussion is linked to Crusaders of the Lost Idols. View game

241 posts

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Apr 2, 2017 1:39 am

I have tried to multiply delorean cards but have not been successful. I read through the forum and am still not able to find the 4 byte. Any suggestions?

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Apr 2, 2017 9:22 am

All you need to do is see how many cards you have for either 30 minute, 4 hour or 8 hour and put that number in cheat engine, scan that amount, use one, scan the new number and repeat until you have one result. Drag that result down, freeze it and you can click it to your hearts content. Just remember when you refresh you will have used up all the cards for that specific duration. Hope that helps buddy :)

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Apr 3, 2017 8:06 pm
adnox Posted on: 04/01/2017 9:39pm

I have tried to multiply delorean cards but have not been successful. I read through the forum and am still not able to find the 4 byte. Any suggestions?



I had the same problem... Just restart your game.... Nothing else worked for me.

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Apr 10, 2017 12:10 am

Most of the important stuff seem to be saved serverside.
I couldn't hack any of these succesfully,

- Idols
- Idol gain or multiplier
- Rubys
- EP and XP
- Trinkets
- Catalysts or Crafting Materials
- Event Currency
- Weekend Buffs
- Chests

Event Currency is easily collectable with Time Warps as we all know. Hope they add atleast some x5 or x10 Buy Chest options, my 355 million clovers from pattys day gone to waste :s ...

But this way you can *farm* some crafting mats and catalysts. I've opened over ~16k chests over the past 4 Events, and 100 Chests got me on average 15 Catalysts, 50 Epic, 200 Rare, 550 Uncommon and 1200 Common Mats.

Dont try to hack the Levels of the Crusader past your cap, or 6000 as limit. I set Greybeard once to 7000 and he was injured for like 2 weeks. Not worth.

So, if you use speedhack, your total time speeds up with it if you look at the Stats Tab. If you refresh you'll see the real time is again shown. If you're lazy, you can use this for your advantage. How ? Well, if you dont like Sugar Rush on Easter or Get me out of here, just start, use speedhack of x5 or x10, or whatever runs smooth. Dont mind the failed objection marker, and refresh on some of the later stages, before you would finish. Now, you may just have more than 5 Areas to go and more than 60 minutes left. Isnt it magical ? lul :-)
 

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Apr 10, 2017 11:35 pm

Thanks for the hacks. Most are working. Note to people playing around with their units levels: be careful not to change their levels over the maximum level available (including bonuses 5000-6000). It will work at first, but if you reload the game or the game crashes, you will not be able to reload the game. I think the invalid level causes a startup check to fail. I lost my progress this way.

-Olorin

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted May 2, 2017 4:31 pm
Rattig90 Posted on: 04/09/2017 8:10pm


So, if you use speedhack, your total time speeds up with it if you look at the Stats Tab. If you refresh you'll see the real time is again shown. If you're lazy, you can use this for your advantage. How ? Well, if you dont like Sugar Rush on Easter or Get me out of here, just start, use speedhack of x5 or x10, or whatever runs smooth. Dont mind the failed objection marker, and refresh on some of the later stages, before you would finish. Now, you may just have more than 5 Areas to go and more than 60 minutes left. Isnt it magical ? lul :-)
 


Oooh that one's nice, thanks!

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Jun 7, 2017 12:56 pm

Encountered a bit of an issue and wondering if anyone can help.

I just started messing around with cheat engine and got a little carried away apparently. My game still works on kong, but when I tried to load it on iOS it gives a 'value too large or small' error. 

I had hacked some crusader levels to be higher than the cap, but have performed several resets since then, so my question is do those values linger after reset and could be potentially causing the mobile error or could it possibly be related to my global statistics?

Any help is appreciated, would rather not just not play on mobile than open a ticket and have things on my account reset. Ideally it would be nice to get it working again myself though.

RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Posted Jun 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Not working.. all hacks faill. How can I make it work? It sucks that I can never get ANY hacks to work. :(