[Information] Premiums Guns & New Guns leak & Veteran Pack leak update.
WTF
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/23/2015 5:36pm

or you can mod the login system.

lol wut?

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 08/23/2015 6:51pm

lol wut?

that just means that you force the login to be on the main nk website or the kong site instead of the staging website, like you can make your main nk account log in staging account.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/23/2015 7:17pm
styruslolz Posted on: 08/23/2015 6:51pm

lol wut?

that just means that you force the login to be on the main nk website or the kong site instead of the staging website, like you can make your main nk account log in staging account.

and how the hell do you do that? ik nightshades did it somehow, did u figure out how?

KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

Actually i used to be on kongregate, redirected all download url to match staging.ninjakiwi.com (otherwise you get the red icon downloading nothing), and used the original release nkbar.swf (which is the login handler) so i was logged in on the pre-patch release on kongregate with all my hacked character, didn't got any premium weapons.

The first time i had connected on staging.ninjakiwi.com there was 6 level 100 character, and each character had all items of the game, 198 revive token, 53 elite cores each, and all premiums weapons on .......... i didn't tested them as the game lost connection when entering the match but the question is how da fuk this generated character with all, since i was logged on my real account...

Now this does nothing those.

In order to load the game on kongregate and redirect all request (tunnel, which is responsible of login/loading stuff/character) from the main server (release) you need to use fiddler.

i'm using that script inside the OnBeforeRequset function.

// Redirect traffic, including HTTPS tunnels
           if (oSession.HTTPMethodIs("CONNECT") && (oSession.PathAndQuery == "mynk-staging.ninjakiwi.com:443")) {
              oSession.PathAndQuery = "mynk.ninjakiwi.com:443";
           }

This redirect request from staging to ninjakiwi.com (we load our normal account data, not the shit staging one with no character).
To download the missing sprites i'm using this regex script in the rule editor:

regex:http://ninjakiwifiles.com/Games/gameswfs.+sas4/download
*redir:http://ninjakiwifiles.com/Games/gameswfs/sas4_00111/download

What it does is that this redirect the download url of the basic sas4 to download from the staging server :D.
After you just need to switch the release client with the "staging client" of the game, i will not write how you should have the basic !

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

Hacking Universe

even if i do manage to log in to normal account via staging swf, can i still join normal players match? or is the game going to be bugged when you do that?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/24/2015 9:08am

even if i do manage to log in to normal account via staging swf, can i still join normal players match? or is the game going to be bugged when you do that?

actually i was able to join players, but i didn't tested to play with them, just joined them in a lobby. i don't think the server enforce consistency, in the case it does you will just be disconnected "walking" forever or the AI may not move (monster idle).

But for your question ya you can join them.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

Hacking Universe

but if you hold a premium weapon, it might glitch out someone's game.

Can we get these guns for freee ?
 Edit :D

Hacking Universe
U5MAN Posted on: 09/04/2015 4:49pm

Then you'll have to see if nightshades is willing enough.

kill first,die last
U5MAN Posted on: 09/04/2015 4:49pm

getting those guns for free involves hacking the API lol...which is something that should be kept private, i think if u know the API, u can buy all NK store items from all their games for free...

Sorry, but i find it funny that these guns now impact your collection. Some suck [almost all], and are quite idiotic. Still though, worth the hack.

Why put off until tommorow what you can do today?

Hacking Universe

Obviously its worth the hack, but not setting all the buy values to 0, that would pretty much mean that I could hack NK coins.