[Closed] Ninjakiwi instant ip ban.
They dislike me.
RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/30/2015 1:56pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Shadow Phoenixtar Posted on: 08/30/2015 7:33am

And then they see that you have barely any MP games... then they see your level, your gear....

tldr it wouldn't work anyways, since just one look of how many MP games you've played and boom, revealed. And don't try bullsh*tting your way out of this situation by saying that "you played SP a lot", I tried it, and they didn't buy it. (Probably because SP rewards are crap-rate at best)

Well, if you wanna use hacks, there are costs, try not to be too obvious and maybe grind some MP matches with yourself or some friends. Anyways not many people report, if you check the hacker threads, there are at most 5 a day. Also, like hacker said, its possible to change your mp stats or change your name so they false report LOL :)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/30/2015 2:32pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 08/30/2015 9:56am

Well, if you wanna use hacks, there are costs, try not to be too obvious and maybe grind some MP matches with yourself or some friends. Anyways not many people report, if you check the hacker threads, there are at most 5 a day. Also, like hacker said, its possible to change your mp stats or change your name so they false report LOL :)

you know that you only need one of those two to prevent bans, so yeah.....

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/30/2015 2:41pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/30/2015 10:32am

you know that you only need one of those two to prevent bans.

lets not give away too many clues lol :P

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 08/30/2015 2:51pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 08/30/2015 10:41am
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/30/2015 10:32am

you know that you only need one of those two to prevent bans, also that mp stats is not as easy as it seems.

lets not give away too many clues lol :P

ok then edit your quote. 

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 09/01/2015 7:01pm
Quote Post

if KMW uses the NK API then he plays in a different league than all of u lol

would be cool if u post kinda small tutorial bout NK API

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 09/01/2015 7:26pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Uh, its his findings, so yeah....

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 09/01/2015 8:00pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
juanforozone Posted on: 09/01/2015 3:01pm

if KMW uses the NK API then he plays in a different league than all of u lol

would be cool if u post kinda small tutorial bout NK API

LOL no, if he did a tutorial, NK would patch the exploit immediately...

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 09/03/2015 6:43pm
Quote Post

KMW can u at least provide few details about how u found the API or smth

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 09/03/2015 8:21pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
juanforozone Posted on: 09/03/2015 2:43pm

KMW can u at least provide few details about how u found the API or smth

shit no xD if this info is leaked, NinjaKiwi would be fucked...

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 10/30/2015 3:41am
Quote Post

Sh*t, i was sure it was about to happen. i think i just got mp banned. i was doing event for earn medals championship and then after the match when i tried to do another. i had 0 medal, 0 points in the event and when i tried to join a new match lobby was empty and no one joined. :( plz help ( sorry if i post this in wrong topic i didnt see an appropriate one). 
ps : and sorry for my english ;/

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 10/30/2015 8:03am
Quote Post

I find this really funny xD nice one man

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 10/30/2015 12:31pm
Quote Post

<.< dude plz

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 10/30/2015 7:50pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Probably got auto-banned.
Nothing we can do about it.

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 10/30/2015 11:53pm
Quote Post

shiet :/ i only have to up a new account now crying

RE: Ninjakiwi instant ip ban. Posted on: 10/31/2015 12:18am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

What were you expecting us to do though?