RCM
I was looking with CE on this game but couldn't find the value's I needed, can anyone maybe help me on my way or might give something that can help me get more money in this game (money gain is insanely slow...).
thanks!
12 posts
I was looking with CE on this game but couldn't find the value's I needed, can anyone maybe help me on my way or might give something that can help me get more money in this game (money gain is insanely slow...).
thanks!
FUCK YES JAVASCRIPT!
I'm all over it. More info here: https://github.com/groupsky/racing-clicker
I'll be back with hacks. :D
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
lol, damn you zucker. I was going through everything. Since you've already covered direct resources, here's something to speed up the game.
angular.element(document.body).scope().$root.game.gameSpeed = 100;
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
So i did inspect the element, with right click i go to the console and how do i select which frame now ?
Depends on the browser you're using. For starters, you don't want to be looking at the elements, you want the console tab. In Chrome, you'll see a circle with a line through it (clear), a funnel (filter), and <top frame> with a little down arrow. That's a select box. Change it to something like gameFrame.
Looking at the top of the console "<top frame> " should be pretty obvious
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
it tells me the whole time angular is not defined?
Then you haven't selected the correct frame.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
i told everything you said i doesn´t woork for me here is a screenshot.
i also chose the gameframe, hmm ???
http://imgur.com/0wICUDA
Edit: now ive got the right frame thx alot
Take a ton! Am trying to learn how to do stuff like this!
Thanks for the hacks. Finally something that lets you upgrade in a feasible amount of time.