[Help] KBH - Kongregate Badge Hack
KBH - Kongregate Badge Hack Posted on: 09/11/2023 8:16am
Quote Post

Since last week I am unable to use Kongregate Badge Hack tab at all. When I try to login or get categories the tool goes into Not Responding mode and gets stuck like that. Is the issue on my end or did Kongregate change something so the tool can no longer work?

RE: KBH - Kongregate Badge Hack Posted on: 09/13/2023 12:06pm
Quote Post

Same. I just tried it but it froze for me too.

RE: KBH - Kongregate Badge Hack Posted on: 09/14/2023 1:11am
Quote Post

Also experiencing this problem, with the additional detail that waiting a few minutes causes KongHack to crash.

RE: KBH - Kongregate Badge Hack Posted on: 09/16/2023 5:07am
Quote Post

I'm having the same exact issue as well.

I log in on the badge hack tab, it goes not responding, then after about ten minutes I get the crazy HAL 9000 message, then it closes.

Was thinking it was out of date, but I downloaded the current installer and reinstalled it, but to no avail.

RE: KBH - Kongregate Badge Hack Posted on: 09/20/2023 6:15am
Quote Post

Same, bumping so that maybe an admin may tell us if the program is down for goods or not.

RE: KBH - Kongregate Badge Hack Posted on: 09/25/2023 4:43am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

the person that made the tool has not been around for years so there is that but realistically it is some legacy feature about the site that got deprecated or broke and it is hard to fix now. There should be a guide to achieve the same result through the developer tools in the browser. think there are a few examples of that

RE: KBH - Kongregate Badge Hack Posted on: 09/25/2023 6:01am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Yeah, if the badge hack piece no longer works, there's nothing we can really do about it. The developer that made it (Kolonel) has long since disappeared entirely fron the net. If someone wanted to develop a new one, I'd be all for it, but considering this thread is basically 80% of all posts for 2023 so far, I don't forsee that happening.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez