PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE
KHUT
RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE Posted on: 10/19/2015 12:25am
Quote Post

yah cve again..

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE Posted on: 10/19/2015 11:18am
Quote Post

yeah looks like playdom fixed their game again... 

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE Posted on: 10/19/2015 3:42pm
Quote Post
Isolated

With 7 more days to go, i doubt it will get fixed again.

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE Posted on: 10/19/2015 4:00pm
Quote Post

I have a way it still works. Don't want to say on here incase PD are watching the boards so close to the end of PVP. PM me and I will tell you the method/browser etc. It is using the KHUT and it is something that I had happen accidently that worked out well :D 

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE Posted on: 10/19/2015 4:59pm
Quote Post

They had update last night and KHUT worked, then just by the time new day started which is 3am my time KHUT stopped working. Now it is working again.

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE Posted on: 10/19/2015 5:28pm
Quote Post

oh okay lol. 

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE Posted on: 10/19/2015 5:31pm
Quote Post
jasonT1981 Posted on: 10/19/2015 12:00pm

I have a way it still works. Don't want to say on here incase PD are watching the boards so close to the end of PVP. PM me and I will tell you the method/browser etc. It is using the KHUT and it is something that I had happen accidently that worked out well :D 

I doubt they have rats monitoring this place.

ut just in case they do *waves* Hi Playdom! Fuck you.

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE Posted on: 10/19/2015 7:17pm
Quote Post

I get also CVEs...
In normal missions it works, but in PvP I get constant CVEs...

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE Posted on: 10/19/2015 8:29pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 10/19/2015 1:31pm

haha fair enough.

I haven't actually gotten a CVE yet since it was reported you guys were getting them (sorry only getting on today properly)  

The first thing I do, is use a browser called SuperBird. It is a crome type browser. KHUT supports it, but does not detect, so you have to manually apply it. Shift & Escape will tell you the flash to attatch it to.

Anyway, when you have it attatched... I accidently hit the autoPVP button while selecting autowin. Both attatched and I have not had 1 CVE at all yet since it came back last week with both attatched over the weekend :) hope this helps :) As I said, I've not had one CVE over the weekend. 

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE Posted on: 10/19/2015 10:02pm
Quote Post
Isolated
jasonT1981 Posted on: 10/19/2015 4:29pm
fathead Posted on: 10/19/2015 1:31pm

haha fair enough.

I haven't actually gotten a CVE yet since it was reported you guys were getting them (sorry only getting on today properly)  

The first thing I do, is use a browser called SuperBird. It is a crome type browser. KHUT supports it, but does not detect, so you have to manually apply it. Shift & Escape will tell you the flash to attatch it to.

Anyway, when you have it attatched... I accidently hit the autoPVP button while selecting autowin. Both attatched and I have not had 1 CVE at all yet since it came back last week with both attatched over the weekend :) hope this helps :) As I said, I've not had one CVE over the weekend. 

Thanks for sharing it with us. If it works, then you deserve a cookie! wink

Edit: it doesn't work, nor does the autowin frown

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE Posted on: 10/19/2015 11:02pm
Quote Post

that sucks :( just did 5 more a few mins ago and worked for me :/ 

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE Posted on: 10/20/2015 3:49am
Quote Post

It didn't worked eighter to me.
Damn... For PvP I'm stucked with Brandon's trainer...
Anyway... thank you...

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE Posted on: 10/20/2015 9:36am
Quote Post
Isolated
JoKeRu Posted on: 10/19/2015 11:49pm

It didn't worked eighter to me.
Damn... For PvP I'm stucked with Brandon's trainer...
Anyway... thank you...

Use KHUT instead

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE Posted on: 10/20/2015 10:32am
Quote Post

I used KHUT and it is currently working on 4th fight got enough xp to lvl ASG to lvl 15. So in 9 hrs when her daddy is done training to 15 I will start her.  In last day or 2 I will see if they are good team up on defense, ASM WebSlinger, Scrapper and ASG blaster .  Winning a few right now with ASG new blaster alt, and Gen RR.

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE Posted on: 10/20/2015 3:03pm
Quote Post

I just use aoe hack with Union Jack and Spiderman Noir, works pretty nicely for me, especially when you have webbing gear on your agent.