Two hero pvp team
Two hero pvp team Posted on: 10/11/2015 10:12am
Quote Post
Isolated

Just faced an agent with moonstone on a pvp, thats right. Only two of em and nearly defeated me. 

Moonstones psychological manipulation did a great deal and his black roscoe counter attack. These were so often i almost defeated till i managed to kill agent first.

Agent was equipped with weather control device, hugin's eye, golden enfield rifle, synthetic cube and black roscoe with bruiser safeguard suit 

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: Two hero pvp team Posted on: 10/13/2015 10:31pm
Quote Post

Moonstone is a very strong and underrated hero, especially with her personal e-iso and a Quick e-iso + her latest a-iso. I've used her a lot on attack in the past, and she's extremely powerful with the right setup. She's decent on defense too because the AI uses her correctly, but she's vulnerable to buff removal attacks, which almost everyone uses (SoA, Cube. etc.)

The reason why that dude nearly beat you 2v3 was probably because he had a much higher armory/hero bonus than you.

RE: Two hero pvp team Posted on: 10/14/2015 11:04am
Quote Post

Also one thing Ive noticed it seems AI tries harder to win after a hero dies.  Not saying to make a 2 hero team, its just something I have noticed.