[Information] General hack talk
General talk about hacks related to SAS4.
RE: General hack talk Posted on: 02/06/2016 4:19pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
djadamson Posted on: 02/06/2016 9:49am

Hi guys, I'm farily new here so I'm not sure if I should be posting this here or not, but could somebody please tell me what wide choice of gear and wide choice of gear fixer does please?

it says what it does, gives the weapon drop a bigger variety, so it doesnt drop the same stuff all the time

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 02/07/2016 12:25am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 02/06/2016 11:19am
djadamson Posted on: 02/06/2016 9:49am

Hi guys, I'm farily new here so I'm not sure if I should be posting this here or not, but could somebody please tell me what wide choice of gear and wide choice of gear fixer does please?

it says what it does, gives the weapon drop a bigger variety, so it doesnt drop the same stuff all the time

It also allows the dropping of equipment that is of a higher level than what would normally drop at whatever level you are. I think it works by equalizing(?) the drop rates of everything so that you have an equal chance of getting just about anything (other than black weapons, at least last time I checked).

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 02/07/2016 1:21pm
Quote Post

Ok thanks a lot guys! smiley

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 02/18/2016 4:08pm
Quote Post

about the buyable nantonium box hack. how do i activate it? i tried activating it in the main menu and tried activating before i click shop ( the weapons page ) but it doesnt seem to work. any one know how to activate it?

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 02/18/2016 10:47pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

Search for: math.min(1000

This will lead to the gear generating functions, including the buyable box function. I'm not going to waste my time trying to look for the function because I've lost interest in this shitty flash game xD

You guys can try as that is a big hint and narrows down the search dramatically, good luck yes

RE: General hack talk Posted on: 02/18/2016 10:49pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

will you please kindly update some of the hacks (buyable nantonium box hack) if you have time to spare, would be much appreciated sir thanks wink