MAA Spec Op 31 - Jessica Jones
hi guys, jessica jones is here! any info about UISO-8 hack? and the autowin hack does not work/count in mission, use team disoriented and damage boost instead.
Jessica Jones
39 posts
hi guys, jessica jones is here! any info about UISO-8 hack? and the autowin hack does not work/count in mission, use team disoriented and damage boost instead.
hi guys, jessica jones is here! any info about UISO-8 hack? and the autowin hack does not work/count in mission, use team disoriented and damage boost instead.
just ask for a whole bunch from allies, and then use the coowon collecting trick to get them all.
i have collected 400+ just tonight!
To get ISO to drop in 1031.xml line 12460 you will find
<weight>74.0</weight>
</lootTableReward>
<lootTableReward>
<agentLevelMin>5</agentLevelMin>
<expireDate>1450735200</expireDate>
<rewardId>d7bf10dd98d479cfe90385d97b8c3d46</rewardId>
<startDate>1448136000</startDate>
<weight>26.0</weight>, then change the 74.0 to 0.1 and the 26.o to 99.9, then on the HIT and KO drops change to 0.9999, if you use 1000.9 you will get toxin drops. Now I use 12.5 for regular mission for CP and XP and the line is 245298, and do the same change the 74.0 to .01 and 26.0 to 99.9. If you like to use other mission look for weight 74.0 and if it matches the above table with the expire date then it is the right one. Then just change the numbers.
Also I would not use damage boost because you will finish the mission before you get to get all the ISO you can from drops.
To get ISO to drop in 1031.xml line 12460 you will find
<weight>74.0</weight>
</lootTableReward>
<lootTableReward>
<agentLevelMin>5</agentLevelMin>
<expireDate>1450735200</expireDate>
<rewardId>d7bf10dd98d479cfe90385d97b8c3d46</rewardId>
<startDate>1448136000</startDate>
<weight>26.0</weight>, then change the 74.0 to 0.1 and the 26.o to 99.9, then on the HIT and KO drops change to 0.9999, if you use 1000.9 you will get toxin drops. Now I use 12.5 for regular mission for CP and XP and the line is 245298, and do the same change the 74.0 to .01 and 26.0 to 99.9. If you like to use other mission look for weight 74.0 and if it matches the above table with the expire date then it is the right one. Then just change the numbers.
Also I would not use damage boost because you will finish the mission before you get to get all the ISO you can from drops.
not work for me, ill try the old settings in loot table in SO 30 and its work!
<id>c2b69930-01c4-11e1-8314-000c295d00fe</id>
<lootType>single</lootType>
<lootTableRewards>
<lootTableReward>
<agentLevelMin>5</agentLevelMin>
<rewardId>042cadc0061a05b56f67e3c7b2daafe4</rewardId>
<weight>0.0</weight>
</lootTableReward>
<lootTableReward>
<childLootTableId>4d03bc50-9dfe-11e1-8b7e-000c2941c9ad</childLootTableId>
<weight>2.0</weight>
</lootTableReward>
<lootTableReward>
<agentLevelMin>5</agentLevelMin>
<expireDate>1447711200</expireDate>
<rewardId>d7bf10dd98d479cfe90385d97b8c3d46</rewardId>
<startDate>1445367600</startDate>
<weight>98.0</weight>
</lootTableReward>
</lootTableRewards>
</lootTable>
in hit and ko 0.99
To get ISO to drop in 1031.xml line 12460 you will find
<weight>74.0</weight>
</lootTableReward>
<lootTableReward>
<agentLevelMin>5</agentLevelMin>
<expireDate>1450735200</expireDate>
<rewardId>d7bf10dd98d479cfe90385d97b8c3d46</rewardId>
<startDate>1448136000</startDate>
<weight>26.0</weight>, then change the 74.0 to 0.1 and the 26.o to 99.9, then on the HIT and KO drops change to 0.9999, if you use 1000.9 you will get toxin drops. Now I use 12.5 for regular mission for CP and XP and the line is 245298, and do the same change the 74.0 to .01 and 26.0 to 99.9. If you like to use other mission look for weight 74.0 and if it matches the above table with the expire date then it is the right one. Then just change the numbers.
Also I would not use damage boost because you will finish the mission before you get to get all the ISO you can from drops.
Good job, works for me as well, for once.
Those changes made it drop everything (including uiso) for me. Tried few more values for hit and ko but still no luck. Gonna keep trying.
I only get 100% uiso if the first battle I do is NOT in the daily mission. If my first battle is a daily mission battle, then all of my drops will be random, even in the missions where they usually are 100% u-iso.
So if you need to do your daily, and then want to farm u-iso or whatever, then you should reload the game after doing the daily.
I dont run into that problem, but it might be because I have 3 different client.xml's. When I fight daily missions I use clientdaily.xml, when I farm, and play in SO I use clientIso.xml, and to fight GB I use clientGB.xml.
Hi guys can please make energy hack? Or maybe gift hack?
Much appriciated
thx
Nope.
You're welcome.
Just let me sleep.
Hi guys can please make energy hack? Or maybe gift hack?
Much appriciated
thx
i redirect you to the noob Q&A sticky thread.
Thank you for keeping this clean and organized.
atdt *67
Thank you for keeping this clean and organized.
im trying, but somedays i feel outnumbered by nobs, especially today, when they decrease my karma.
i want to force drop unstable iso-8
i did what said jimmyadams18 before and the result is random drops
how to change it to force drop only iso?
thanks
i want to force drop unstable iso-8
i did what said jimmyadams18 before and the result is random drops
how to change it to force drop only iso?
thanks
<in james spaders voice>
i want a lot of things:
-a million dollars
-an iron man stalth suit
-a 60's camero yellow with black sports stripes
long story short, if something that works for someone else didnt work for you, then:
-you did it wrong
-your setup is different
-your files are corrupt, partial, or missing entirely
-or you just might be unlucky
when we find something that works better, we will post it
HACKS ARE NOT MADE TO ORDER
i want to force drop unstable iso-8
i did what said jimmyadams18 before and the result is random drops
how to change it to force drop only iso?
thanks
<in james spaders voice>
i want a lot of things:
-a million dollars
-an iron man stalth suit
-a 60's camero yellow with black sports stripes
long story short, if something that works for someone else didnt work for you, then:
-you did it wrong
-your setup is different
-your files are corrupt, partial, or missing entirely
-or you just might be unlucky
when we find something that works better, we will post it
HACKS ARE NOT MADE TO ORDER
kirby's right! I also try jimmyadams18 xml but no luck, it also give me a random drop. try the old SO 30 xml. :)