[Help] Unable to Install KongHack UT
Unable to Install KongHack UT Posted on: 12/14/2015 11:48pm
Quote Post
Resolved - I installed the trainer from the setup.exe file I found in another post and it successfully installed.

Hello, I have attempted to install but am running into an issue. I have attempted to delete appdata local apps folder.

Trainer Version: 0.1.0.19 (gamma)
Operating System: Windows 7 x64
Browser: Firefox
Game: N/A
Issue:
    I attempted to launch the trainer, but was met with application cannot be started, contact vendor.

Error log as follows:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.34209
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.34280 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.34280 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    dfshim.dll             : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : file:///C:/Users/Mikey/AppData/Local/KongHackTrainer.application
    Deployment Provider url        : http://trainer.konghack.com/KongHackTrainer.application
                        Server        : Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of C:\Users\Mikey\AppData\Local\KongHackTrainer.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + The deployment identity at the deployment provider is not the same as the original deployment identity.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    * The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [12/14/2015 3:42:16 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\Mikey\AppData\Local\KongHackTrainer.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [12/14/2015 3:42:17 PM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (SubscriptionSemanticValidation)
        - The deployment identity at the deployment provider is not the same as the original deployment identity.
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.FollowDeploymentProviderUri(SubscriptionStore subStore, AssemblyManifest& deployment, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

Thank you for any help provided.

I installed the trainer from the setup.exe file I found in another post and it successfully installed.