MAA - PVP Season 26
Season 26
RE: MAA - PVP Season 26 Posted on: 01/13/2016 11:11am
Quote Post

That new pvp weapon is pretty sick, hope you all got it. Looks like it could be one of the important weapons to own.

RE: MAA - PVP Season 26 Posted on: 01/13/2016 11:41am
Quote Post

Noooo fathead I don't want to hear that, I had no internet for the last week and went into freefall and ended up in silver for the first time, can you lie and say it's no good and I'm not missing out on anything lol

RE: MAA - PVP Season 26 Posted on: 01/13/2016 6:14pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 01/13/2016 6:11am

That new pvp weapon is pretty sick, hope you all got it. Looks like it could be one of the important weapons to own.

yeah i feel the same but damage is a low tho

RE: MAA - PVP Season 26 Posted on: 01/13/2016 7:15pm
Quote Post

Didn't use KHUT autowin too much this PVP. Still got ada but ended up a bit lower than normal, 1750 when I usually end up around 1900 (I try to keep low to stay out of suspicion)  Used it really just for my 5 a day wins, then nomal battles with AOE effect when energy refilled etc. 

I found level 15 Howard and Level 15 Inf Emma to be fun. 

New weapon is pretty damn good. 

RE: MAA - PVP Season 26 Posted on: 01/14/2016 7:28am
Quote Post

The weapon isn't working as it should.  I did 10 practice PVP fights right after I got it.  It doesn't interupt.  I sent in ticket so hopefully they will fix it.  If it works as its suppose to, it will be one of the best weapons.  Hobble Emma and it should interrupt all her attacks.  They are ranged Psychic, plus interrupt signpost ranged magic, Luna-C radiation debuff, and others.

RE: MAA - PVP Season 26 Posted on: 01/15/2016 12:29am
Quote Post
Badgertastic3 Posted on: 01/13/2016 6:41am

Noooo fathead I don't want to hear that, I had no internet for the last week and went into freefall and ended up in silver for the first time, can you lie and say it's no good and I'm not missing out on anything lol

Oh man that's unlucky :(

And yeah Howard is actually surprisingly good for pvp, but I'm not holding my breath until I've seen how the AI controls him on defense.

jimmyadams18 Posted on: 01/14/2016 2:28am

The weapon isn't working as it should.  I did 10 practice PVP fights right after I got it.  It doesn't interupt.  I sent in ticket so hopefully they will fix it.  If it works as its suppose to, it will be one of the best weapons.  Hobble Emma and it should interrupt all her attacks.  They are ranged Psychic, plus interrupt signpost ranged magic, Luna-C radiation debuff, and others.

A lot of the interrupt attacks and weapons were broken recently and most got fixed. I'm sure the blade will too, question is just if it happens before the next pvp or 6 months from now. With PD you just never know.

RE: MAA - PVP Season 26 Posted on: 01/15/2016 1:00am
Quote Post

LOL there's always next PVP Fathead I couldn't be that unlucky again :D