Marvel Avengers Alliance
Scores.
RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 06/13/2016 7:40pm
Quote Post
vGaZa Posted on: 06/13/2016 3:06pm

can someone explain how does 0wastingenergy.ct work?

It's made for those who used the evil energy script. That hack gone long time ago, no way to make it work again. And this file allows them to use the energy packs they have while they have the energy bar on full.
Basicly it helps them wasting energy packs because it made some trouble while they were playing. It won't do anything for you.

Repeat after me

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 06/15/2016 4:28am
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 06/13/2016 3:40pm

It's made for those who used the evil energy script. That hack gone long time ago, no way to make it work again. And this file allows them to use the energy packs they have while they have the energy bar on full.
Basicly it helps them wasting energy packs because it made some trouble while they were playing. It won't do anything for you.

So many good exploits patched :/ Do you know of the herioc battles cheat where u dont have to have the hero required ? i forgot what to edit  :(

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 06/16/2016 10:23am
Quote Post
vGaZa Posted on: 06/15/2016 12:28am

So many good exploits patched :/ Do you know of the herioc battles cheat where u dont have to have the hero required ? i forgot what to edit  :(

Never used it, dig some codes or use the search bar to find out.

Repeat after me

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 06/16/2016 10:48am
Quote Post

Have you tried changing the id of the heroic battle with the id of the heroic battle which you can complete.

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 06/17/2016 3:21am
Quote Post
Shehzil Posted on: 06/16/2016 6:48am

Have you tried changing the id of the heroic battle with the id of the heroic battle which you can complete.

Yes i did i remember i came here to ask the question about the heroic battles and someone gave me that code to search up i just cant remember it :/ been a while since i started back playing maa

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 06/18/2016 7:27pm
Quote Post

This approach will likely cause CVEs. And if you get around that, how do you ensure the right rewards table is used?

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance Posted on: 06/18/2016 10:32pm
Quote Post
CuriousGeorge81 Posted on: 06/18/2016 3:27pm

This approach will likely cause CVEs. And if you get around that, how do you ensure the right rewards table is used?

Nvm did some research and found it, record any mission xml from charles, save it and search for soft_cameo, Change it to hard_cameo. Thank me later