[Help] Ork Buster
Ork Buster hack requests
Ork Buster
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
MMO Multiplayer Strategy Tower Defense

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Ork Buster

Ork Buster hack requests
Last Updated: 01/27/2016 05:38

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Play thousands of free web and mobile games! Discover the best shooters, role playing games, MMO, CCG, tower defense, action games and more!
Ork Buster Posted on: 01/25/2016 8:49pm
Quote Post
RE: Ork Buster Posted on: 01/25/2016 9:03pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On

Went to check out the game and the first thing it asks is to sign in. That's not a good sign because only server sided games would ask something like that and usually with server sided games, you can only hack the visual representation of things. For example, lets say I hacked health to be 10 million. Two hits later you die because what you hacked was only the visual number on screen and the actual data is determined by servers. Don't get your hopes up for any hacks for this game, be very greatful if you get any at all.

RE: Ork Buster Posted on: 01/26/2016 6:21am
Quote Post

yes, most of the things are server side but sometime the mini game are not so we still can hack something, for example: gold/mana available or skill cooldown...... that's the one I'm asking for help

RE: Ork Buster Posted on: 01/27/2016 5:38am
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
ngotrongduong Posted on: 01/26/2016 1:21am

yes, most of the things are server side but sometime the mini game are not so we still can hack something, for example: gold/mana available or skill cooldown...... that's the one I'm asking for help

I checked cooldown, it's the same issue.