[Request] Plazma Burst 2 multiplayer?
Plazma Burst 2 Multiplayer
Plazma Burst 2 multiplayer? Posted on: 03/02/2016 2:18pm
Quote Post

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there was a way to develop and cheats/hacks for the multiplayer version of plazma burst 2.

http://www.plazmaburst2.com/

Although it's a sidescrolling shooter that's MP, what is pretty peculiar about this game is that the hitmarkers are server based, not client based. With a bunch of laggy people, sometimes even if you shoot someone on your screen, the hit may not register if you don't hit that person on their screen.

Hence, I was wondering if there was a way to abuse this feature to avoid being shot...

PS. I was messing around the other day and noticed that cheat engine's speedhack does work on PB2, but your ping skyrockets and it becomes impossible to join rated matches.

Could anyone help on this? Help is very much appreciated :D

RE: Plazma Burst 2 multiplayer? Posted on: 09/03/2016 3:36am
Quote Post

i was pretty sure what you just explained was how a client based system worked but to prevent getting kicked out of rated matches cant you just raise the ping limit? i dont know i never really played the game myself i just took a quite few rounds of gameplay to see its setup. and its not always that their laggy its that on their screen you have to reload your gun but of course different computers can change the firerates for different people down to the nanosecounds but it ends up going to the 1/2 secounds.

RE: Plazma Burst 2 multiplayer? Posted on: 09/03/2016 3:09pm
Quote Post

i wish hack the Accuracy when firing guns and android mode :D