[Request] Chess Evolved Online
Chess Evolved Online 7.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
CCG Chess Multiplayer Strategy Turn Based

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Chess with a twist, and then some. 06/28/2016 7

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Chess Evolved Online

Last Updated: 03/30/2017 13:48

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Chess+CCG: Pure tactical combat, custom army creation, collectible units, dynamic global economy, online PvP, and unlimited depth.
Chess Evolved Online Posted on: 04/23/2016 10:05pm
Quote Post

Game link is:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/thegrandestine/chess-evolved-online
Description: an online chess game. You can customize your chess piece army with non-canon pieces. You have to buy pieces from packs, as in collectible card games. 100% of the content is free to play, even the premium currency can be obtained sort of easily.

Request/ideas: a money hack, a card pack hack (altering pack costs), or a hack that alters the pieces you obtain in a single pack. I believe money should be server sided, so the money hack might not work. Also, there are many bonuses that affect the money reward you get from each game, so that might be editable

Thanks

RE: Chess Evolved Online Posted on: 04/28/2016 7:58am
Quote Post

That would be so awesome if someone can find somethhing in this game^^

RE: Chess Evolved Online Posted on: 04/29/2016 11:07pm
Quote Post

Is that the game link ??

RE: Chess Evolved Online Posted on: 05/01/2016 1:37am
Quote Post

Wow, what an interesting take on a such a classic and ancient game. I played a few rounds and it's weird having to forget traditional heuristics. It's a ton of fun figuring out and playing with some of the new units, and just because of that, if possible at all, a way to get money faster would be pretty darn cool =)

RE: Chess Evolved Online Posted on: 05/13/2016 11:44am
Quote Post

Deserves some serious consideration, just played a few games and already getting hooked :P

RE: Chess Evolved Online Posted on: 05/13/2016 4:18pm
Quote Post
Oh, hey...

Hmmmm....I might check this game out and see what I can do :P

RE: Chess Evolved Online Posted on: 05/22/2016 5:46am
Quote Post

Chess Evolved is an amazing game. The currency system is actually pretty well rounded, and a free player, WITHOUT grinding, can get ahold of everything a paying player can for the most part. The dev is awesome, and the system is well balanced. I'd honestly hate to see a bunch of haxcorz insta-winning with a team full of Dragons. =P

I know the first hack would end up being the energy hack which limits your configuration of pieces. @_@
Hopefully nothing to evasive would be implemented :o

RE: Chess Evolved Online Posted on: 05/22/2016 7:15am
Quote Post

BTW the total points of your army (maximum) is now still capped at 100 (i.e. 2k max rating, 100 rating for 1 point increase) so don't over do it (or the devs would screw the hack very soon).
Another request is for the matchmaking part, a hack to make stuff much easier is to make ranked matches AI-only (the AIs suck for the moment and an average Novice player with an okay deck still stand quite a chance against Expert AIs), since that could grind the Rating up very easily (20 matches straight should be enough to raise a Novice tier ac to Advanced tier)

RE: Chess Evolved Online Posted on: 05/22/2016 11:45am
Quote Post

I ve tried it and i have to admit that it wa pretty cool. I havent played chess for a very long time and it was a blast for the past for me. nice recommendation!

RE: Chess Evolved Online Posted on: 05/29/2016 11:08am
Quote Post

I've looked into trying to force matchmaking to put you into an AI battle with little success. I thoguht there might be some correlation with a matchmaking timer but didn't see one. I later tried to freeze the Exp during the matchmaking process but that didn't really do anything either. I'm confident that if you can stop the matchmaking EXP in a manner that doesn't freeze it, but instead "caps" it, the server will think there isn't anyone online within the "exp cap" and will match you up with a bot. I haven't figured it out yet but in theory it should work...

Maby someone can build on that concept, cause i'm not experienced enough to figure it out.

I'm also trying to figure out how to un-randomize the Login-Bonus but it doesn't seem to be randomize as much as it is just a RNG number from the server being given to you. Prolly would have to do some sort of pack-editing to accomplish anything there. 

If you come up with any other non-invasive "Community damaging" hax i'll give them a shot :o

RE: Chess Evolved Online Posted on: 05/30/2016 3:27am
Quote Post

It took me some time to understand the tutorial (a bit longer than I would like to admit...) but it's a pretty innovative game. I like how the focus is more on the tactics with the 'danger boxes'.

RE: Chess Evolved Online Posted on: 02/14/2017 9:58am
Quote Post

This game is mostly server-sided and most of the cheats regarding changing values wouldn't work. I would suggest someone developing a konghang in the trainer for this amazing game. Thanks.

RE: Chess Evolved Online Posted on: 03/30/2017 1:48pm
Quote Post

its been a year, any hacks yet?  out of all games i this game and its devs are ones i woudnt want to take money from BUT i still would if it ment a 4 queen line up