PVP Season 30
Maa PVP Season 30 starts today
PVP Season 30 Posted on: 05/11/2016 10:38am
Quote Post

Unlock one more new hero BEETLE cool

RE: PVP Season 30 Posted on: 05/11/2016 11:27pm
Quote Post

The weapon and suit are disappointing this season, but Beetle's "Battle Preparation" might make her viable for Raccoon+Noir/UJ defensive setups and her Flying should not be overlooked as it gives her more sustainability against Nul teams.

RE: PVP Season 30 Posted on: 05/17/2016 1:25pm
Quote Post

can somebody suggest offensive team, I am getting tired of my racoon + UJ setup

RE: PVP Season 30 Posted on: 05/18/2016 7:45am
Quote Post
CuriousGeorge81 Posted on: 05/11/2016 7:27pm

The weapon and suit are disappointing this season, but Beetle's "Battle Preparation" might make her viable for Raccoon+Noir/UJ defensive setups and her Flying should not be overlooked as it gives her more sustainability against Nul teams.

you're joking right? the weapon is a must have weapon... Dementia and internal bleeding to all enemy? thats a set up for plenty of hero.. and elusive is a good passive to have..

its a superb weapon compliment Avalanche, Sand Man, Quake, Shocker... Just because you not experiment enough with these hero you say its disappointing.. its a good weapon just patner up with Avalanche and Quake you'll know why i said its good..

RE: PVP Season 30 Posted on: 05/22/2016 11:35pm
Quote Post
hein123 Posted on: 05/17/2016 9:25am

can somebody suggest offensive team, I am getting tired of my racoon + UJ setup

People say that Winter Soldier works well with Victor Mancha. A friend of mine is having some luck pairing WS up with Magneto, though

RE: PVP Season 30 Posted on: 05/24/2016 12:35am
Quote Post

Internal bleeding is one of the most powerful debuffs in the game, especially against heroes that take many actions like enchantress, spitfire, QS, and any join-in/follow-up hero of which there are many in pvp.

Remember that Internal bleeding cannot be removed by anything. Smack a Despair on top of it and that bitch is going to slowly tear shit apart. It lets you create a Paradise Lost-style dot team without wasting a hero slot on Pestilence Beast.

Why do you think there are only 3 heroes in the game that deals internal bleeding? It's wicked strong. That's why.

RE: PVP Season 30 Posted on: 06/21/2016 4:38am
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 05/23/2016 8:35pm

Internal bleeding is one of the most powerful debuffs in the game, especially against heroes that take many actions like enchantress, spitfire, QS, and any join-in/follow-up hero of which there are many in pvp.
............... That's why.

Hey fathead, can you help me and suggest some defence teams for upcoming pvp. I have alomst all heroes except avalance and fixer

RE: PVP Season 30 Posted on: 06/21/2016 7:01pm
Quote Post
AWSMANKS Posted on: 06/21/2016 12:38am

Hey fathead, can you help me and suggest some defence teams for upcoming pvp. I have alomst all heroes except avalance and fixer

Assuming no nerfs before the next season starts, the strongest meta heroes currently I'd kine up like this:

High ATTACK armory

* Spitfire (goes well with pretty much anyone, she's OP as fuck)
* Star-Lord is back in action, make sure you use his Blaster suit
* Heimdal is becoming semi-decent on defense again
* Cloak & Dagger are decent, though they work better in a high defense armory
* Kuurth never stopped being OP
* Beetle is actually pretty good from my testing, both on defense and attack, but she needs a combo that attacks a lot to really shine. Put her with Spitfire, Star-lord, rocket, Noir, UJ and the likes
* Blade with his new e-iso teamed up with Spitfire can wreck an opponent in seconds

High DEFENSE armory

* Cloak & Dagger are very strong on defense here
* Nul is a strong candidate if you build a magic oriented team
* Angrir is still very strong with high defense
* Pestilence Beast makes any high defense team extra strong
* Enchantress still decent
* Loki is proving to be a pretty strong defense hero recently, works well with Nul or C&D

BALANCED armory

* Any combo of Victor Mancha, Beta Ray Bill or Electro can fare pretty well on defense

And in general, keep in mind that Blaster has become much stronger than it was in the past due to nearly every pvp player and their mother is horny for Bruisers. Almost every agent uses the Bruiser3 armor, and most of the popular heroes on both defense and attack are bruisers. Very few people actually use Tacticians anymore, so Blasters are relatively safe.

RE: PVP Season 30 Posted on: 06/22/2016 8:38pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 06/21/2016 3:01pm
AWSMANKS Posted on: 06/21/2016 12:38am

Assuming no nerfs before the next season starts, the strongest meta heroes currently I'd kine up like this:

High ATTACK armory

* Spitfire (goes well with pretty much anyone, she's OP as fuck)
* Star-Lord is back in action, make sure you use his Blaster suit
* Heimdal is becoming semi-decent on defense again
* Cloak & Dagger are decent, though they work better in a high defense armory
* Kuurth never stopped being OP
* Beetle is actually pretty good from my testing, both on defense and attack, but she needs a combo that attacks a lot to really shine. Put her with Spitfire, Star-lord, rocket, Noir, UJ and the likes
* Blade with his new e-iso teamed up with Spitfire can wreck an opponent in seconds

High DEFENSE armory

* Cloak & Dagger are very strong on defense here
* Nul is a strong candidate if you build a magic oriented team
* Angrir is still very strong with high defense
* Pestilence Beast makes any high defense team extra strong
* Enchantress still decent
* Loki is proving to be a pretty strong defense hero recently, works well with Nul or C&D

BALANCED armory

* Any combo of Victor Mancha, Beta Ray Bill or Electro can fare pretty well on defense

And in general, keep in mind that Blaster has become much stronger than it was in the past due to nearly every pvp player and their mother is horny for Bruisers. Almost every agent uses the Bruiser3 armor, and most of the popular heroes on both defense and attack are bruisers. Very few people actually use Tacticians anymore, so Blasters are relatively safe.

Thanks mate. much help