Evilibrium

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Evilibrium

Last Updated: 07/13/2016 20:46

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Dungeons of Evilibrium is a Collectible Card Game with RPG elements. You play as a Hunter or a.... Play Evilibrium
Evilibrium Posted on: 05/26/2016 12:29pm
Quote Post

Just as a little warning: Don't try to use the posted hack for the money. It gets detected right away and your profle gets recovered.
The script to keep all tiles tappable works wonders though and can be used for a great start in the beginning. Just keep on doing the first level. Take the coins and skip the fights.
This gives you 95 coins every run (doesn't take all that long). You don't level that way and can buy a whole bunch of gold chests on the main screen for 500 each as a lvl1.
Makes for a great start even if you don't want to keep using the script later on.

Edit: script for the tiles not being blocked on battle/pvp does not work any longer with the update on 1. June. made the 2 aob hacks partially based on the script of bg505, so thanks a lot bg505

RE: Evilibrium Posted on: 06/09/2016 4:57pm
Quote Post

You can make your monster's invincible. I don't have 5 posts to submit but it's just simple value-finding in CE. Search your monster's hp (including all bonuses), then just narrow it down to the one that changes when your monster gets hit, freeze and you're invincible. Most of the game relies on what the client tells the server as well, so if it's possible to recompile the decompiled source, you could just edit it to do anything you want. I haven't had much luck recompiling it though, may just not know how to work Flash well enough...

Edit: Using WPE somehow you can also edit monsters you can capture.

RE: Evilibrium Posted on: 07/13/2016 8:46pm
Quote Post

Can't seem to get the hp values to stick...they appear to be the right numbers but once I change them, they don't freeze. 

is it just a simple value search and lock or did a recent update change that now?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Found that the HP still freezes in firefox but not chrome...but can't freeze anything else or even use a speed hack.