Skip to content
[Request]

orion sandbox

This discussion is linked to Orion Sandbox. View game

8 posts

RE: orion sandbox

Posted Jun 13, 2016 7:11 pm

a mix of the best aspects of minecraft and terraria. Smooth graphics and groovy software architecture make this one of the most solid flash games of the last years. Highly recommended

RE: orion sandbox

Posted Jun 14, 2016 5:56 am

Do any of these still work currently?

RE: orion sandbox

Posted Jun 14, 2016 9:55 am
onyxluna Posted on: 06/14/2016 1:56am

Do any of these still work currently?


No, every hack was patched in less than 24hrs. /sarcasm
They were literally made yesterday.  Try them out before being an ass.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: orion sandbox

Posted Jun 15, 2016 1:36 am

Why can't I attack enemies by melee weapon when "Cowardly enemies" was activated?

RE: orion sandbox

Posted Jun 15, 2016 12:00 pm

I saw you downvoting hacks while I was modifying them. You got one of the derpy versions. It should all be cool now. PS the hack breaking the game was the screen hit hack :P

PPS how come you  downvoted some hacks? have you read the descriptions?

RE: orion sandbox

Posted Jun 20, 2016 4:29 am
Zenwaichi Posted on: 06/15/2016 8:00am

I saw you downvoting hacks while I was modifying them. You got one of the derpy versions. It should all be cool now. PS the hack breaking the game was the screen hit hack :P

PPS how come you  downvoted some hacks? have you read the descriptions?



You mean the "Flight/Free fall Hack" was downvoted? I forgot which one. If it is, then it may because it didn't appeared in KH ultra trainer's list.

Since you don't like it, I've upvoted.