[Request] Monster Legends

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Monster Legends

Last Updated: 11/29/2016 18:40

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Are you legendary? Tame wild beasts of legend and breed astonishing new species in a land filled with mythical (and not so mythical) Monsters! Unlock new skills and amazing powers and battle your way across treacherous lands of adventure. Up for the challenge? Create the ultimate Monster Squad and smite your enemies, friends or even the world to battle in the Monster Arena! Collect and Feed. Fight and Breed. Only in Monster Legends!
Monster Legends Posted on: 06/15/2016 7:49pm
Quote Post

Is there any hacks possible for this game? Like Gems, Gold or even food? It would be nice... if possible ofcourse. I take anything.

RE: Monster Legends Posted on: 09/20/2016 6:40am
Quote Post

well there was a hack for this back since but its not working anymore...and my account got revert to lvl 1

RE: Monster Legends Posted on: 09/24/2016 5:55pm
Quote Post

Food can be increased by 4 bytes value, gems I could not get.

RE: Monster Legends Posted on: 09/28/2016 1:06am
Quote Post

Not a bad game and the gameplay is good but..
Not my type o'game

RE: Monster Legends Posted on: 11/17/2016 4:31am
Quote Post

can anyone help me figure out how this site uses the hack ? i tried using charles to see how it communicates but the owner expected tht and wrote a lil something for those who do try it  , i find the ads a bit annoying and would like to use the adventure map hack without any ads or maybe help create a food or gold hack if possible but i have no idea what it uses to make the hack possible , so if anyone could reverse engineer or wht ever it is called i would be really grateful 
 http://www.dc4in.com/monster-legend/

RE: Monster Legends Posted on: 11/17/2016 1:01pm
Quote Post
AdianPC666 Posted on: 06/15/2016 3:49pm

Is there any hacks possible for this game? Like Gems, Gold or even food? It would be nice... if possible ofcourse. I take anything.

Yes, hacks like free Gem, Food, Gold is possible... Dragon City Too :3

RE: Monster Legends Posted on: 11/17/2016 6:23pm
Quote Post
Jessyca Posted on: 11/17/2016 8:01am
AdianPC666 Posted on: 06/15/2016 3:49pm

Yes, hacks like free Gem, Food, Gold is possible... Dragon City Too :3

do you know any for food or gold? 

RE: Monster Legends Posted on: 11/29/2016 12:08pm
Quote Post

Imagine a hack that changes the rewards from the farms.

Like: You activate a farm, and instead of giving you food, it gives gems. And reduce the farming cost to 0 or to something low. :P

~BOOO!

RE: Monster Legends Posted on: 11/29/2016 6:40pm
Quote Post
Oh, hey...

That would easily be possible if the swf of the game in So Think Swf decompiler had a script in which for farming it pushstrings "Food" , simply find the pushtring for gems and switch them. It's not good to hack premium stuff, so I wouldn't suggest doing this. But I can still give you an idea of simple bytecode manipulation.

Ex:

_as3_getproperty farming
//66 0a 87

_as3_getlocal
//d1

_as3_Initproperty farming
//68 0a 87

_as3_Pushstring "food"
//2c 84 07

_as3_add
//a0

Pushtring for gems: 2c 98 02