Equipments, Suits and Items
Let's use this to discuss stuff like these
Equipments, Suits and Items Posted on: 07/25/2016 6:07pm
Quote Post

Peeps, winning isn't all that fun. I see that some people who cheat are quite immature; they just use cheats to win, and they just play to win. That's no fun at all. The game is more fun if you have everything that you can have, and sometimes get frustrated because something is way out of your reach, even though you are a cheater. Let's use this thread to discuss items, suits, equipments and anything else that focuses around achieving, earning, making the game more fun (and perhaps enhancing the said items with a little bit of cheat seasoning.)
Let me start.
Is the Small Hadron Collider good? Did you buy it? Will you buy it? Should I buy it? 

Just let me sleep.

RE: Equipments, Suits and Items Posted on: 07/25/2016 7:18pm
Quote Post

If I can make Adamantium with out using hacks I have proven I can do it, and can do it again.  If I only looked at this game in that way I would have quit long time ago. In fact I have quit twice the 1st time for 3 months, the 2nd for 6 months and just came back right before the LB hack ended.  The game for me is trying different things to see what I can do, to find ways around things. 

RE: Equipments, Suits and Items Posted on: 07/26/2016 2:13am
Quote Post
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 07/25/2016 3:18pm

If I can make Adamantium with out using hacks I have proven I can do it, and can do it again.  If I only looked at this game in that way I would have quit long time ago. In fact I have quit twice the 1st time for 3 months, the 2nd for 6 months and just came back right before the LB hack ended.  The game for me is trying different things to see what I can do, to find ways around things. 

Glad to know there are people with whom I share common views.
Back to the issue at hand, what do you think about the Small Hadron Collider, the new PvP equipment and the new PvP suit?

Just let me sleep.

RE: Equipments, Suits and Items Posted on: 07/26/2016 5:12am
Quote Post
atultiriri Posted on: 07/25/2016 10:13pm
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 07/25/2016 3:18pm

Glad to know there are people with whom I share common views.
Back to the issue at hand, what do you think about the Small Hadron Collider, the new PvP equipment and the new PvP suit?

I don't think so that Small Hadron Collider is worth spending 77 gold according to current meta maybe because I wanted to save gold until the next sale of Lantern of doom but the new PVP weapon and especially suit looks so much promising.

RE: Equipments, Suits and Items Posted on: 07/26/2016 6:13am
Quote Post
atultiriri Posted on: 07/25/2016 2:07pm

Peeps, winning isn't all that fun. I see that some people who cheat are quite immature; they just use cheats to win, and they just play to win. That's no fun at all. The game is more fun if you have everything that you can have, and sometimes get frustrated because something is way out of your reach, even though you are a cheater. Let's use this thread to discuss items, suits, equipments and anything else that focuses around achieving, earning, making the game more fun (and perhaps enhancing the said items with a little bit of cheat seasoning.)
Let me start.
Is the Small Hadron Collider good? Did you buy it? Will you buy it? Should I buy it? 

I am not buying Small Hadron Collider and i don't think u should buy it too because of the current meta of the game.

RE: Equipments, Suits and Items Posted on: 07/26/2016 12:07pm
Quote Post

Yeah, if I managed to use a script to hack a game and got some powerful items. I would help some of the players to complete missions and get some of those item legitimately and if they ask? I could just say I'd spend some money hahaha, I would also mess around a bit though if it's possible for me to do so without getting reported

RE: Equipments, Suits and Items Posted on: 07/26/2016 10:14pm
Quote Post

FYI: You can make any weapon have any damage and any special properties. 

RE: Equipments, Suits and Items Posted on: 07/27/2016 12:03am
Quote Post

When HC first came out it was good but now its not worth any GOLD

RE: Equipments, Suits and Items Posted on: 07/27/2016 6:19am
Quote Post
B3ndl3ss4u2 Posted on: 07/26/2016 6:14pm

FYI: You can make any weapon have any damage and any special properties. 

This is the kind of "boring" stuff I was talking about.

Sankar99 Posted on: 07/26/2016 2:13am
atultiriri Posted on: 07/25/2016 2:07pm

Let me start.

I am not buying Small Hadron Collider and i don't think u should buy it too because of the current meta of the game.

jimmyadams18 Posted on: 07/26/2016 8:03pm

When HC first came out it was good but now its not worth any GOLD

Thanks. I saved my gold. I can't wait to try out the new suit. :D
Oh, and one more thing. Because of Pokemon Go, I didn't play the game for a number of days. I couldn't pay much attention to the PvP even though I ended up in ada. Also, because of changes in my lifestyle over the past few months, I haven't been able to keep track of the meta. Will someone be kind enough to name the most frequently used new equipments, in PvP and/or PvE?

Just let me sleep.

RE: Equipments, Suits and Items Posted on: 07/27/2016 1:12pm
Quote Post

I'm not interested in that LE item because it's not Quick Action / Free Action and that's too bad.

RE: Equipments, Suits and Items Posted on: 07/28/2016 4:25am
Quote Post

What's the point that you cheat in other aspects of the game but you "don't" in pvp because you have everything. It's marginally less boring? It's like rigging a game that you know you can never lose, but derive your pleasure from a false belief that somehow you are doing something slightly more challenging? 

RE: Equipments, Suits and Items Posted on: 07/28/2016 5:36am
Quote Post
B3ndl3ss4u2 Posted on: 07/28/2016 12:25am

What's the point that you cheat in other aspects of the game but you "don't" in pvp because you have everything. It's marginally less boring? It's like rigging a game that you know you can never lose, but derive your pleasure from a false belief that somehow you are doing something slightly more challenging? 

For the record, I DON'T use cheats everywhere. Even if I was, I would still need something to keep me interested in game. And, I do lose. Oh yeah, I love losing.
And, for cheat parasites, there is always a chance that some day, the cheats suddenly stop working. Idiots who never bothered to keep track of the latest equipments, heroes, etc. will regret depending fully on cheats when that happens. However, I do agree that this is only a remote possiblity.

Just let me sleep.

RE: Equipments, Suits and Items Posted on: 07/28/2016 6:01pm
Quote Post

Actually, by making a weapon indentical to the SHC; someone, who may have limited gold, could do a much better analysis (real world experience) of the pros/cons of the LE item, and than make a more informed decision to buy/not buy the item as a hedge PD will someday defeat all current forms of hacking.

Plus, the knowlege one learns by doing the xml method is far more useful than those that just use the KHT. 

RE: Equipments, Suits and Items Posted on: 07/30/2016 1:58am
Quote Post
B3ndl3ss4u2 Posted on: 07/28/2016 2:01pm

Actually, by making a weapon indentical to the SHC; someone, who may have limited gold, could do a much better analysis (real world experience) of the pros/cons of the LE item, and than make a more informed decision to buy/not buy the item as a hedge PD will someday defeat all current forms of hacking.

Plus, the knowlege one learns by doing the xml method is far more useful than those that just use the KHT. 

Couldn't agree more. Also, since my functional computer is a Mac, xml is my way of getting a bit of edge. However, I don't do it too much now because it is no fun.

likalo Posted on: 07/28/2016 10:09am

The game is very good in my opinion
With the entry of Faiza will greatly change strategies, since endemic, despair, manipulated will not work as well
The game is very fun, and what was said is true, if you do not worry about keeping up to date will lose the desire to play or even the ability

YEAH!!! I want to try her so bad...wink

Just let me sleep.

RE: Equipments, Suits and Items Posted on: 07/30/2016 6:07am
Quote Post